• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BOLTON WANDERERS OMT***

No Defoe?!?! Maybe Harry FINALLY realises we have no cover for Lennon so Bale and Rafa in a front 3 is the only way to go. Fair enough if that is the case!!

Would love to have a comfortable night watching Spurs and maybe even rest a a few players towards the end!

-------------------------------Parker----------------------------------------

-----------------Livermore----------------Modric---------------------------

--VDV-------------------------------------------------------------------Bale-

-------------------------------Adebayor---------------------------------------

?

Sorry yea probably... or some variant of that.

I would like it to be more 4-2-3-1, with Jake and Parker sitting deeper, VdV, Luka and Bale all up in support of Ade.

As long as its not 4-4-2 with Luka right side.

Surely Harry has learnt taking Modric out of the middle is not wise in the slightest?

Whether its 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 its still a brick selection.

If its 4-3-3 then you have a midfield trio of Livermore, Parker and Modric and therefore minimal goal threat from them. To play 3 CMs you need one CM who can get 12-15 goals per season, like a Lampard, Scholes, Cahill etc

If its 4-4-2 then you are moving your best player in Modric out wide. Why on earth anyone would move their best players in order to accomodate inferior players is beyond me. Keep Parker, bale and Modric in their best positions in midfield and then play the next best out wide whether thats Krancjar, Rose, GDS, whoever.....

Whether its 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 its still a brick selection.

If its 4-3-3 then you have a midfield trio of Livermore, Parker and Modric and therefore minimal goal threat from them. To play 3 CMs you need one CM who can get 12-15 goals per season, like a Lampard, Scholes, Cahill etc

If its 4-4-2 then you are moving your best player in Modric out wide. Why on earth anyone would move their best players in order to accomodate inferior players is beyond me. Keep Parker, bale and Modric in their best positions in midfield and then play the next best out wide whether thats Krancjar, Rose, GDS, whoever.....

Not at all. Who is out of their favoured position? Rafa and Bale are free to roam and cause problems.

Modric will be in the middle, not as tied down as usual in a midfield 2. Everybody for me should be comfortable.

Rafa, Bale and Ade have scored plenty. Modric's record would potentially be a lot better in terms of a goal return had he played in this system more often. Lets give it a chance.

Back