• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BOLTON WANDERERS OMT***

It's going to be a lovely evening for a game of footie regardless of the result!

no such thing as a 'lovely evening' if the result is rubbish... doncha know anything?

But yes, on this occasion, seeing as there will be plenty of pre-season friendly atmosphere/weather tonight, I see what you mean... PRE-MATCH... but once we kick off, i'm afraid there's an FA Cup Semi-Final at stake here... and after Saturday, we NOW have unfinished business with Chelsea to deal with!

I will applaud and wish the Bolton fans well for the rest of their season... but I hope they'll understand that the FA Cup is what's at stake tonight, not sentiment.
I hope they stay up for Muamba... but winning the Cup for him may well be a distraction, and I'm sure we know what their fans would rather have at the end of the season; Premier league safety or an FA Cup Semi-Final appearance ('cos you can bet your hole Chelsea won't be as 'charitable!)

4-5-1/4-3-3 for both games.

Strongest possible line-up for both.

When we have a 2-3 goal lead against Bolton (and that's a big IF) we can play around with personel and formations.

Thought I'd post this on here just in case it affects anybody:

TRAVEL ALERT - TONIGHT'S MATCH

We have been advised by Metropolitan Police that fans travelling by car to tonight’s FA Cup tie against Bolton face potential delays following a serious accident at the junction of the A10/White Hart Lane.

The Police have confirmed that the road closures on the A10 are likely to be in place until after our 7.30pm kick-off.

There are already considerable tail-backs on the A10. If possible, fans should avoid this route to the stadium.

Last edited:
Where the hell is David Bentley these days? Christ, I'd forgotten he even played for us, which as a 15m signing seems a bit strange.

gerry.jpg

He really did have an astonishing hairdo.

Strong team tonight please, COYS!

Where the hell is David Bentley these days? Christ, I'd forgotten he even played for us, which as a 15m signing seems a bit strange.

Last I read was that he had recovered from his injury and was back in training in approaching the 'fittest he'd been for years'.
However, the article also said he should be fully fit by March.

IF this is true and IF Redknapp hasn't written him off then he could be a useful sub IMO.

Last I read was that he had recovered from his injury and was back in training in approaching the 'fittest he'd been for years'.
However, the article also said he should be fully fit by March.

IF this is true and IF Redknapp hasn't written him off then he could be a useful sub IMO.

At least the geezer can take a corner!!!

10+ will hit the 1st man tonight you watch ](*,)

This aint the thread for it but what the hell

I see Everton have paid coach travel for their fans, a couple of weeks ago WBA paid for their fans - has our club EVER made a gesture to us like that for our support etc?

Due some team news aren't we?

No game for 5 days after today I hope it is strong. Ade + Rafa please,Harry. No reason to play Nelsen either if King is fit

Here's our team v Bolton - Cudicini; Walker, King, Nelsen, Assou-Ekotto; Modric, Livermore, Parker, Bale; Adebayor, van der Vaart.

good team. 4-2-3-1. Hope we dont see Luka right midfield, I don't think we will.

And here are our subs tonight - Friedel, Kaboul, Rose, Kranjcar, Giovani, Defoe, Saha.

Shame there is no Lennon

Back