• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Arsenal OMT***

Great point. Arsenal didn't create chance after chance but they didn't have to, and Jorginho kindly did the same for us.

Good second half recoveries from Sarr and Udogie after shaky starts.

Class from VDV and what you just naturally expect from Son / Maddison.

Always jealous of people who can watch these games as a neutral because they are fascinating match ups.

And Chelsea lost lol.

Better side for periods today....they had better start and end but we were really good 2nd half.

2-2 away to the side who although lucky finished 2nd last year. We are in a great shape

AGain the football at times was exceptional

DEKI MOTM f

I hope the pundits give us a lot of praise from this game.

I mean a team fighting relegation or mid table who none of our team is good enough for them just took a point in their back yard.

Happy with that, second half was very even. Vicario MoM, stood up to a very pressurized situation. Udogie was so good again, constant 8 of ten player it seems, just gets into the office and does his job immaculately. A real 9 to 5 man. VdV also excellent and Bissouma grew into it.

- A fledging work-in-progress system taking a point against a settled established team who everyone says are guaranteed top two.
- Away point against a “top 4 rival”
- They had to rely on a huge deflected OG and a debated penalty
- Stay above them in the table
- Rice injured
- None of our team get into a joint XI apparently but take a point from them at theirs
- Still unbeaten

Happy with that. Thought we surrendered the initiative with the subs but Ange may not have had a choice on Maddison.

Credit to all the boys. Some, like Sarr, were under par but they kept going and deserved the point. Thought Udogie was brilliant to be honest after the booking and a ropey 20 mins. Gary Neville had teed him up for a bad afternoon and he made it look easy second half.

On Neville, I couldn’t disagree with him more on 3 calls. Romero was unlucky on the og for me. Very harsh to blame him. The pen was a pen. Not deliberate but in this day and age it’s a pen. The Udogie one wasn’t a pen in a million years.

Anyway satisfied with that especially if we can get something next week.

We sat off them after Madison and Son went off and to some extent Johnson as well. When they put up the board for 10 mins I was happy. I felt like we could get the winner.

Bossed possession in their ground. Was a good performance considering we are 6 games into a new era. Still think we are lacking some quality up front. Johnson showing some signs he can get goals for us.. Hope he is not injured.

Kulu is such an intelligent player but could go more.

Porro is impressing me. No mistakes this season and defending well. Udogie and Sarr are so young and playing well. Biss had his moments.

We really need another fast winger to sub Kulu with. Backup for Madison. Our play changes when he is out.

Was nice to take it to them for a change.

First big test and we did pretty good. Didn't give up too much, which is not something that I expected. But this constantly playing out from the back, even when they're pressing, is a bit baffling. I get it that that's the way we want to play, but this was not the game to do it. In the end, the result was fair.

Porro was great defensively and so was Micky. Cuti was also good, but so much went wrong for him that was not really his fault. Udogie kept Saka relatively quiet, even though he was on a yellow. Those were the standout players for me in a match that no one really stood out. Scrappy team effort with flashes of proper football. If this is still work in progress, we'll be really good at the business end of the season.

One last thing: I would have brought in Veliz for that last minute corner. He's excellent in the air.

Johnson shouldn't be a spacegoat either. It was an unfortunate deflection of Romero. Let's just leave it at that.
Wouldn’t have happened had Johnson taken his man, I’m just sticking up for Udogie who is being wrongly blamed (eg a spacegoat). Correctly apportioning blame on a completely avoidable situation is not spacegoating!

blimey!

Back