• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich *** OMT

Even ignoring Alli's tiredness, we know Mason has the temperament for the big heated games. I can see Alli going a bit far and getting sent off

Alli seems like a cool enough customer. He's picked up a lot of bookings so far this season but mainly from rushing into tackles or needless foul - that sort of thing would be bad in a derby for someone who couldn't control their emotions, but Alli seems very composed and in control

Walker needs to be composed and smart against Sanchez, they'll target him imo.
Giroud's clever movement and Ozil's vision will be a threat. But we need to limit how much Ozil and Cazorla see of the ball. If we can match the intensity at WHL it would be surreal, but I don't see that happening at the Emirates. I think you almost need to do what West Ham did, sit back and counter.
So many factors and variables come in to it. Right now we just need to get it in our heads we have a good chance of playing well and getting a positive result.

If that is an Arsenal team with 9 players missing, I am quite impressed with how deep their squad actually is. That is still a very good line-up

Same team. Shocker. And quite right too!

Great to have son as an option against a tiring defence too. Don't be stupid, stay tight and I think over the game we'll get stronger and stronger.

Their 4 behind giroud had a lot of craft, but with Joel C they have pace too which they wouldn't otherwise.

I think whoever controls CM will dictate how's this goes early on. If we give them any time or space we're in trouble. But we have more strength and energy in CM. Win it, lay it off fwd.
Lamela's workrate will be key to deny them options when they do have it in CM

Anyone else get a little scared when they mentioned that Hugo has special gloves? Thought there was an injury for a moment!

We've had a Remember Remember the 5th of Novemeber in the past so I hope it's also a very special Remembrance Day.

Anyone else get a little scared when they mentioned that Hugo has special gloves? Thought there was an injury for a moment!

they've got little electrodes in to make sure he doesn't fall asleep this afternoon as he'll have nothing to do

Back