• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich *** OMT

[QUOTE=" Gut tells me Mason has to play.
is this Gut fellow and where does he get off being so opinionated!!!![/QUOTE]

We should be confident...If we play to our strengths we can shake em!

Come on you Spurs............................be Strong..........................

is this Gut fellow and where does he get off being so opinionated!!!!

Come on you Spurs............................be Strong..........................[/QUOTE]

Oh yes...

Players in the tunnel...I want to see bloodthirsty animals...no laughing and patting their players on the back...

faces set with grim determination.....growling not whimpering!!!

question is from Shakespeare : to press or not to press??

I would say lets swarm them if we can!

You can tell its Derby day as I am losing my marbles and talking to myself...oh well

COYS!!!

Come on you Spurs............................be Strong..........................

Oh yes...

Players in the tunnel...I want to see bloodthirsty animals...no laughing and patting their players on the back...

question is from Shakespeare : to press or not to press??[/QUOTE]

or to kick em or not to kick em..

Oh yes...

question is from Shakespeare : to press or not to press??

or to kick em or not to kick em..[/QUOTE]

Both Baby...we need to do both!!!

Press....Kick...press....and then hit them with some quality!

A ridiculous amount of riot police around Kings Cross! Problem with London Away Days you have to share the train with a load of red!

Here's our starting line-up against Villa: Lloris, Walker, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Alli, Dier, Lamela, Eriksen, Dembele, Kane.

Stronnnnnnggg

Edit ... It says Villa on the OS !

.... and now it has changed.

Here are our substitutes against Arsenal: Vorm, Davies, Trippier, Carroll, Mason, Onomah, Son

Pleased Rose has made it, and having Son in the bench is a good weapon to have. Think he'll be in around 60 mins regardless of the score

Easy to make a case for Alli or Mason or both to play. Nice to have some options

Even ignoring Alli's tiredness, we know Mason has the temperament for the big heated games. I can see Alli going a bit far and getting sent off

I,m following game on here! no tv radio or stream .... lol
I hope a couple more posters join in with their comments..............................

Even ignoring Alli's tiredness, we know Mason has the temperament for the big heated games. I can see Alli going a bit far and getting sent off
No I wouldn't say that he's not really shown he has an uncontrollable temperament at any point in his spurs career so far.
I think Alli has been great and arguably deserves a start in this game. It's just I wish we could fit Mason in

Back