• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project *** OMT

I'm grinning like Bentley was after the 4-4. Haven't been this happy about a league game since L'Arse last season. :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :)

Just to be clear, I'll never willingly overlook or forgive half-assing an NLD to focus on other games. But, having, said that, well done Poch, and well done lads, especially Erik and Harry: monkeys well and truly off your backs now. :)

Well done you yids!!! Absolutely magnificent performance.

Davies brilliant, Jan a player reborn, Toby sensational and Lamela, well, his best performance in the shirt...

COYS!!

Great performance in the end, little stutter early doors. Outstanding in the 2nd half.

What a shame we didnt close out the matches v Stoke and Leciester, we could have been top of the league right now, but hey hey, I am ecstatic with that today. Plenty of City fans to smile at around here.
Great start to the weekend, gutted we weren' t there. Let's build on this

Great performance in the end, little stutter early doors. Outstanding in the 2nd half.

What a shame we didnt close out the matches v Stoke and Leciester, we could have been top of the league right now, but hey hey, I am ecstatic with that today. Plenty of City fans to smile at around here.
Great start to the weekend, gutted we weren' t there. Let's build on this

Tell me about it, we're off to Tesco in a bit and I'm trying to convince my 11yr old daughter to not only come with us, but wear full kit too! :D

fudging hell that was amazing and @Papercut you can give me whatever Avatar you like. I don't even care. So happy.

And I watched at home and celebrated all the goals like a maniac.

POCH DONT CARE ABOUT NLD
ANCELOTTI IN
HE ROTATED
CARLING CUP BLAH BLAH FEKIN BLAH

THIS IS THE LEAGUE BABY
WE BEAT THE BIG COYS
POCH FEKIN KNOWS

COYFSSSSSS!!!!!

I got in early at work to be able to see the game, but of course the internet connection was down for the entirety of the match (except for five minutes, when I turned on to see De Bruyne score for bricky). So, how did we play? Who were our best men? :)

Well, I didn't see that scoreline coming in our extremely flat first half; it looked more likely to be the other way round after De Bruyne's opener. City missing key personnel, of course, and were poor by their standards, but an excellent second 45 from us nonetheless and a deserved 3 points.

Back