• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace****

I would be interested to see the stats of Kane's work rate now compared to when he first got into the team

At about the 70 minute mark on the broadcast I was watching they came up with the distance covered stats. I think Kane was first and Alli was second but it could have been the other way round. Anyway he was in the top two.

At about the 70 minute mark on the broadcast I was watching they came up with the distance covered stats. I think Kane was first and Alli was second but it could have been the other way round. Anyway he was in the top two.

Thanks. I must be mistaken about his work rate then. I just remembered that last season he closed down defenders and goalkeepers with real verve - much like Son does now - and that seems a to be missing from him for me nowadays.

He covers a lot of ground hunting the ball, but hasn't really looked on his toes for me. Seems to be playing with his head down a bit as well. I think he's feeling a bit of pressure and it's showing. Needs to relax a little, probably; let it come to him.

Of course! The media know their business full well, and their business is all about playing to the gallery. The post-1992 football industry set about creating its own target market, made up not of genuine footie fans, but of an army of Johnny-come-lately glory hunters, and long ago dedicated itself to pandering to them. I take a minimum of notice.

So true.

Back