• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa OMT***

The recent win at Old Trafford pushed Spurs into fifth place in the All-Time Premier League table, overtaking Aston Villa's total by one point.

Spurs have generally had the better of things in recent meetings against Villa and we are unbeaten in the last seven games (4 wins, 3 draws) and have only lost twice in the last 15 matches in a run stretching back to April 2005.

Villa's last win at White Hart Lane came in September 2008.

Wow, the last few years have been good to us, I remember being significantly lower than the Barcodes in the all time PL table, perhaps 3 or 4 years ago.

Wow, the last few years have been good to us, I remember being significantly lower than the Barcodes in the all time PL table, perhaps 3 or 4 years ago.

We have gained a lot on them while they were getting relegated and stuff.

VERTONGHEN ON VILLA:

A0733.jpg

Jan Vertonghen aims to take our positive Premier League momentum into Sunday's clash against Villa at the Lane.

Confidence is high in the squad after three-successive wins in the Premier League - Reading, QPR and last weekend’s fantastic performance and victory at Manchester United.

After a slight stumble back in Europa League action on Thursday - where we dominated and led against Panathinaikos, only to concede an equaliser in the second half as it ended 1-1 in Athens - Jan is looking to extend our winning run to four back in league action.

“Everything is positive and we have to carry it through against Villa,” said in-form Jan, a goalscorer at Old Trafford and our Player of the Month for September, as voted for by fans on Facebook.

“We’re all motivated to get the three points and then I think we’ll be in a strong position.”

Jan echoed the disappointment of the squad not to have seen it through against Panathinaikos.

“We played attacking football, pressed them and were the better team (in the first half),” said Jan.

“If you see the game, we had to win. We drew the first game against Lazio and it was the same, and that was disappointing too. We should have six points now, but we have two. Now we have to win the following games.”

Statto inspires confidence.

I am basing my first 11 and final result on the opinions of GG posters:

Freidel - Too old, can't dive
Kyle Walker - Only has pace. No footballing skills.
Gallas - Too old, his mistake leads to every goal ever scored
Vertonghen
Lennon - Can't Shoot Won't Score. Bad game in Greece means he will never be able to play football properly again.
Sandro
Dembele - Goes past players but that's it. No Modric
Bale - Diver, too big for his boots
Dempsey - Excellent record at Fulham = not good enough for us. The New Jenas (what does he do?). Waste of money but better than Siggy, who is The New Dempsey (what does he do?)
Defoe - Striker, scores goals. Nothing else. Ship him out.

With all these excellent observations, I deduce a 3-0 win for Spurs. Followed by moans about Dempsey not creating 74 chances in the second half and Defore scoring a hat-trick but doing very little for the team…

lol. It's funny because its fudging spot on.

haha I missed that post from AuroRaman, how true, it's a wonder we've finished 4th 5th 4th with the brick players we have...

Can't see it happening, not even close to playing well enough to do that, 1-0 I reckon another scrappy affair.

2-1. Defoe and Lennon versus Bent for them.

Sandra with a goal-line clearance in the 91st minute. Wait, no.

*checks wikipedia*

Joana Maria Noronha de Ornelas Teixeira with a goal-line clearance, then.

Last edited:
My first game of the season tomorrow, looking forward to it. I hope we look more connected upfront then we did against those greek lot.

I shall be keeping an eye on Dempsey to see if he is as bad as i thought.

Back