• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Bloody hell It's massive. Three years now sine my final vist to the Lane. Can't wait to do that Seven Sisters walk and see this beauty dominate the skyline. I can almost feel the goosebumps already.
Was there last in February 2017, and it was bloody massive then already, and they'd just about started on the 3rd tier! Only 20 months ago, and what a progress! Can't wait until my next visit!
DSC_3598.JPG

Was there last in February 2017, and it was bloody massive then already, and they'd just about started on the 3rd tier! Only 20 months ago, and what a progress! Can't wait until my next visit!
View attachment 5098

That is the difference between photos on here and standing outside it - you don’t get the sense of scale looking online. As it’s right on the street with little dinkey houses in front, it looks like a massive space ship has landed in the middle of Tottenham. Add the bright flashing lights - that seem to be in the foyer and around the inside - and it’s like some Red Dwarf episode [emoji28]

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Last edited:
Do_FL-HW0AUZxBc.jpg

IZSQqzB.jpg

K4FX9R9.jpg

DpAErtIX0AAZHYw.jpg

Do_v0vJWwAAxMbt.jpg

DpAEuC5XUAI_aM0.jpg

Kind of odd that the blue in the adboards don't match the blue of the seats, but oh well. :p

I guess the adboards is in keeping with the colour we had at WHL, along all the other branding stuff that’s been produced over the last few years?

The seats look great though. It might well be we add some white ones in for a sponsor in the not too distant future - think Man U have had Nike and Adidas on theirs!

@NewSpursStadium:

Grade II listed Warmington House brought back to life. #NewSpursStadium

View attachment 5100

View attachment 5101

I still would have preferred the museum was all 4 of the old houses, rather than 1 surrounded by some random ugly cladding. The one that was left had least association with the club IIRC. The old entrance with the Bill Nich gates would have been a nice link to the past.

The gates are being displayed in the museum, previous revisions of the design had them being used in the open near the store on out of the entrances to the south stand podium area however.

The difference in pitch between our new stands and Wembley is fudging huge.

This has ALWAYS been the most exciting element of the entire project for me, and the one which makes it different to any other like it. The club paid attention to fan input and went for the steepest pitch they could within the current health & safety regulations. I believe it will make our ground a cauldron along the lines of the Lane. I also believe the decision to design an "end" which leaves the two stands "cutting off" will increase that atmosphere' it breaks up "the bowl effect. Having a couple of proper "corners" is massive.

Can everyone remember when the stadium was first announced? I remember it vividly. The morning after the 4-4 draw with the goons. That was 29th/30th October 2008!

10 years on and we will be getting our masterpiece. That’s a long wait.

Back