• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Do you think all the external cladding and stuff can be left undone whilst a game goes on, and then completed in between games?
Saying that, theres still a month and a half until the Chelsea game so maybe time to do it all.
Short answer is yes a match can proceed without all that stuff completed. The groundworks are probably on the critical path but that looks like it will be finished soon. At a guess, I'd say the two remaining test events will be announced next week.

In the depths of the south stand:

Do1Qoi9XgAA5zDr.jpg

That crack's getting bigger :eek:

At a guess, I'd say the two remaining test events will be announced next week.

Cowlin was saying on twitter that he was told on Saturday that the test events would be announced in within the next 7-10 days

He also said the club shop would start to be stocked next week too

Cowlin was saying on twitter that he was told on Saturday that the test events would be announced in within the next 7-10 days

He also said the club shop would start to be stocked next week too

He did also say the stadium would open for the Liverpool game...

But this time he should be right judging by the state of the ground now

To be fair I trust him more than any other non spurs worker or source. The guys a super fan who goes to every single game and has been going to the spurs ground every single week since it got knocked down.

True but I did hear him on a podcast the week before it all got announced smug as anything saying it was opening for pool... he knew why was going on and had loads of insights

In reality he is a big spurs fan but also a wannabe actor trying to get himself a profile

He knows more about the work going on than I do as he is there looking in from the outside but in reality he knows feck all about building a ground

I don’t want the first game to be against Chelsea.
An early testimonial for Dele against MK Dons would be a great or something along these line.

True but I did hear him on a podcast the week before it all got announced smug as anything saying it was opening for pool... he knew why was going on and had loads of insights

In reality he is a big spurs fan but also a wannabe actor trying to get himself a profile

He knows more about the work going on than I do as he is there looking in from the outside but in reality he knows feck all about building a ground
He knows a lot about panels and also did you know the club shop is going to be the biggest in Europe?!

I honestly dont know how someone finds the time to go to all the spurs game home and away and go up to the NWHL and film the works every week.

Back