• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I’ve carefully considered your proposal and my response is set out as follows:

Nah, fudge Wembley.

My suggestion wouldn't be an homage to Wembley Stadium. More a tribute to what's been endured by fans and achieved by the team while playing there.

Wembley hoodoo? Utterly smashed. The notion that Spurs won't or can't fill the new stadium? Vaporized.

No matter what gripes Wembley has caused, when that final game is or who we're playing, it calls for a celebration of what's to come.

In fact, along with the cheap ticket prices, Levy should take a page from Leicester's late, great owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha and pass out coupons for free beer and bagels.

We talk about smashing hoodoos and want to delay the opening for the perfect sentimental scenario? I am happy with how we ended our relationship with the old WHL, and just keen to start in the new stadium ASAP for commercial reasons so that we can truly be on our way to winning something in the new WHL.

Sent from my SM-N960F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Gotta remember that Waste Ham fans have been training for pitch invasions by having to run across The Expanse that surrounds their new pitch. Long run that will have them in good nick for Wembley.

Regarding the corner issue and the slopes behind the goals. The latest Cowlin update, at 4:41, you can see there are no longer slopes behind the touchline, as it's flat all the way. So "problem" sorted. :) Edit - even clearer at 5:24. @BrainOfLevy.

Pf7b2hx.jpg

The sidelines look the same as they always have in that video, eg slight slope but plenty of room and no issue.

The corners don’t seem to have as much of a slope as they did in that original fan event months ago.

The place looks awesome!

The sidelines look the same as they always have in that video, eg slight slope but plenty of room and no issue.

The corners don’t seem to have as much of a slope as they did in that original fan event months ago.

The place looks awesome!

Yeah. If you look further in the video, there are still slopes behind the goal in the North stand, but clearly we're able to flap them up somehow, so I imagine it to be the same for the sidelines.

It's February now - anyone know when we can expect a stadium update?

Yeah. If you look further in the video, there are still slopes behind the goal in the North stand, but clearly we're able to flap them up somehow, so I imagine it to be the same for the sidelines.

It's February now - anyone know when we can expect a stadium update?

Early this week apparently.

One’s expected this week. If it’s going to be a positive update, I’d expect it after the Brighton cup replay on Wednesday, as their continued involvement in the cup could impact the opening day.

Back