• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

To open a shop you do not need to have (the same level of) safety certificates and to hold test events in order to get those safety certificates.
I wouldn't worry about how we are perceived by the press. The custodians of the club are gradually delivering on their long term vision. The stadium will be open at some point in the future and at the point of opening it will be the finest in the World and cater for our needs for many years to come. If you have to put up with the odd, rubbish Daily Mail headline along the way then so be it.

Opening the store early also allows them the luxury of a soft launch to iron out any creases before they have to deal with thousands of people within an hour or so on a match day.

shop_dayone_1.jpg

shop_dayone_2.jpg

shop_dayone_3.jpg

shop_dayone_4.jpg

DqQsJnKWwAADc4P.jpg

shop_dayone_5.jpg

shop_dayone_6.jpg

shop_dayone_8.jpg

shop_dayone_9.jpg

shop_dayone_11.jpg

• about 9 hours ago · #77475

Minesadouble on SC

Quote:
    To endorse Hertyid ITK via Dovakhiin. I went to a tunnel club event tonight (screening of PSV match and Q&A). Two ex player Ambassadors and 1 senior corporate ALL said ManU is the insider view of first game. However, all said: 1. Personal view only. 2. DL is dead set on first game possible. No Sky, or symetrical, influence to start with Man U. 3. Burnley is possible, subject to test events and safety certs but Club won’t risk another announcement followed by delay. So reality is even ITK is still not sure. 4. Earlier than Burnley is not possible. So 15 Dec is absolute earliest us internally confirmed.

• about 9 hours ago · #77475

Minesadouble on SC

Quote:
    To endorse Hertyid ITK via Dovakhiin. I went to a tunnel club event tonight (screening of PSV match and Q&A). Two ex player Ambassadors and 1 senior corporate ALL said ManU is the insider view of first game. However, all said: 1. Personal view only. 2. DL is dead set on first game possible. No Sky, or symetrical, influence to start with Man U. 3. Burnley is possible, subject to test events and safety certs but Club won’t risk another announcement followed by delay. So reality is even ITK is still not sure. 4. Earlier than Burnley is not possible. So 15 Dec is absolute earliest us internally confirmed.

So if ITKs are not sure (I.e. guessing), doesn’t that make them not-ITK?

Back