• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

A guide on travel and road traffic management being handed out to local residents these days:

https://secure.viewer.zmags.com/publication/c90cc038#/c90cc038/
The first I've heard of Meridian Water.
CGI+of+new+Meridian+Water+railway+station.+Credit+KCA.JPG

https://www.meridianwater.co.uk/gallery2/

Last edited:
News to me also, quick search online suggests it's further south than where IKEA is

It looks slap bang on top of it from the masterplan map. It doesn't seem likely: you wouldn't build thousands of tiny little starter flats and then force everyone who wants to furnish them with Ulrika lampshades to schlep to Wembley.

Edit: in fact, there's one map which shows IKEA and Tesco in situ, the blue of IKEA is very clear:

9t3jdx2ata_WAF2017_MW_HeliView.jpg

So you can see clearly how they will be replaced with housing.

74hvgmxjhd_5q7ttm0607_304_illustrative_masterplan_birds_eye_view_rs_no_tesco_and_ikea_160817.jpg

Which is all a bit of a bugger, considering that IKEA was a pretty good free parking option for Spurs games.

Last edited:
Yep just checked the graphic and didn't notice the arrow indicating its off the page.

Naughty corner.

I would be surprised if the massive residential development is going ahead in this climate. Even the Spurs tower blocks might be delayed with the trepidation around the housing market and Brexit. Any investor or developer spending millions on the build needs to know there will be demand once the homes are complete.

Naughty corner.

I would be surprised if the massive residential development is going ahead in this climate. Even the Spurs tower blocks might be delayed with the trepidation around the housing market and Brexit. Any investor or developer spending millions on the build needs to know there will be demand once the homes are complete.

It’s Enfield building it, and it’s predominantly affordable, keyworker and social. So investor demand is less relevant. 10,000 units is a hell of a lot, though.

It’s Enfield building it, and it’s predominantly affordable, keyworker and social. So investor demand is less relevant. 10,000 units is a hell of a lot, though.

The council? Probably because they couldn't get a developer to take on the risk. The council will still need to borrow, get investment etc Far from a forgone conclusion I'd guess. Maybe they could do in small stages, bit by bit.

It's a Greek word, a Greek name, and so there isn't any question of there being a "magic e", whatever side of the Atlantic you're on. Whether the e/eta is pronounced "ee" or "air" and whether the i/iota is pronounced as in "hit", "me" or "sky" might properly depend on where in Greece you are, and whether it's c5,000 BCE, or slightly more recent.

Neekair would be the pedant's choice. Nighkee will do, though.

Back