• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

So basically you don't fully understand it.

You trust it works, as do I, but the suggestion that we have a clear idea of how the rails are covered and exposed is nonsense. We have to pick at scraps for information on this.
We'll soon find out when Aurier turns his long distance sliding tackle machine on.

DhbBUDOU0AEgoE8.jpg
Europe's longest bar and smallest table area?

I had though the roof looked a little dull in comparison to the renders, but I spotted over on SSC that the roof is covered with a film to be removed when the work is complete.
Not that keen on the roof from the internal view. Looks a bit busy.

Love a bit of polished concrete though, and there's a sea of that.

White Hart Lane Powered By Trainer-Making Little Slave Kids has a nice ring to it.

Or, as a nod to the American audience - White Hart Lane Powered By Sneaker-Making Little Slave Kids
Every time you write this sort of thing, like a vegan 14 year old

Every time I remind you that Nike has changed massively and is held up as a bastion of fair trade, and you ignore it like an 8 year old having a tantrum

Saw a Hewlett Packard advert during the cricket highlights on C5 which I've not seen before (although it seems to have had 5.5m views on YouTube over the last 5 months!!)

Nah you can tell the differenve where the south stand meets the two sides

Yeah, it's a bit of a bummer. Only thing that looks a bit weird about the new stadium. If you're sitting on either east or west really close to South, you're going to be staring straight into a wall due to the difference in height. Weird design choice, but had to be that way to support the south stand, I suppose.

Back