• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

How the tracks are filled in. We all get the principle! I’m just looking to get the finer details. You are definitely not an engineer!
Not having access to the detailed drawings of how it's laid out is not the same as not understanding how it works! The exact details are not published, so unless you are working with the project, it's impossible to know the details. But that is not the same as not understanding how it works.

Not having access to the detailed drawings of how it's laid out is not the same as not understanding how it works! The exact details are not published, so unless you are working with the project, it's impossible to know the details. But that is not the same as not understanding how it works.

Ok let’s draw a line under that now. By your logic it is all completely 100% understood by all of us, no question marks what so ever. End of.

As you can see there are many layers of material (drainage and shock absorbing) on top of the concrete which has the rails embedded. Those layers form a solid enough surface over the rails. A line is then cut on each side of the rails, so those sections can be removed. The astro turf is cut so it overlaps the joints, but with no "grass" in that strip. The missing strip is then laid on top of that, and it has been said that it is fixed with a strong velcro.IMG_20180706_004802.jpg

As you can see there are many layers of material (drainage and shock absorbing) on top of the concrete which has the rails embedded. Those layers form a solid enough surface over the rails. A line is then cut on each side of the rails, so those sections can be removed. The astro turf is cut so it overlaps the joints, but with no "grass" in that strip. The missing strip is then laid on top of that, and it has been said that it is fixed with a strong velcro.View attachment 4693
To compliment this from reading Skyscraper City, a strip 50cms wide is cut either side of the guide rail which is then rolled up on a tractor attachment (a bit like a hose pipe) . It is held down to the base layer by a type of Velcro

I think someone mentioned it a few pages back but I can’t find it now, who are we lining up for naming rights according to rumors? Nike is a well known link, was it Audi as well, or am I imagining that link?

I think someone mentioned it a few pages back but I can’t find it now, who are we lining up for naming rights according to rumors? Nike is a well known link, was it Audi as well, or am I imagining that link?
It's just speculation. There might well be that there is no stadium sponsor now. Levy will not rush this. If we are not getting a deal of the value Levy wants, I think he will be happy to wait.

White Hart Lane Powered By Trainer-Making Little Slave Kids has a nice ring to it.

Or, as a nod to the American audience - White Hart Lane Powered By Sneaker-Making Little Slave Kids

It's just speculation. There might well be that there is no stadium sponsor now. Levy will not rush this. If we are not getting a deal of the value Levy wants, I think he will be happy to wait.

I would imagine much depends on how it turns out.

Given its looking like a prestige venue, I would expect talks to be positive now from Levys point of view.

Though I also thought there might have been more noise around it by now.

I had though the roof looked a little dull in comparison to the renders, but I spotted over on SSC that the roof is covered with a film to be removed when the work is complete.

DhbBT4ZUwAAiKVn.jpg

DhbBUDOU0AEgoE8.jpg

DhbBT4iVQAAkdUp.jpg

DhbBT2eUEAEGGry.jpg

5XMFAwb.jpg

sjew5QS.jpg

pEz7ZeK.jpg

rqhCbOx.jpg

Dha30CJWsAA9QP-.jpg

Dha33SEW4AAL09v.jpg

Dha4cdkXUAApG6p.jpg

Dha4gCoXcAA3cc6.jpg