• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

So Nike have released an advert/short film with the tagline 'Nothing beats a Londoner' #LNDR

A new microsite- www.nike.com/london

On skyscrapercity, or spurscommunity or wherever I was lurking there seemed to be a belief that there will be a 'Stadium Launch' in 6 weeks.

I do not believe it's outside the realms of possibility to have a brand new 'Nike London Stadium' or 'LNDR stadium' or 'Nike Hart Lane'

This is all conjecture on my part, but Nike's been suggested before as well.
Is that Sessegnon in that vid? Coincidence? Um..probably.

Things like that definitely fan the flames..

Everything I posted above is circumstantial, but I've never seen Nike target one city in an advertising campaign. The timing just seems really interesting.
Have Nike done similar for Paris, Rome, New York etc or just London?

That advert is very inner city multi cultural innit blud fam blud ya get me

Can’t decide whether I think Nike Hart Lane would be a fantastic name and great way for us to ‘legally’ still call the stadium what it should actually be called to pay respect to our heritage while still reaping the sponsor money........or whether it just sounds way too ridiculous.

It's not going to happen, not for the least of reasons being that Nike doesn't rhyme with white. It's a silly suggestion that some people seem to love for some reason.

Can’t decide whether I think Nike Hart Lane would be a fantastic name and great way for us to ‘legally’ still call the stadium what it should actually be called to pay respect to our heritage while still reaping the sponsor money........or whether it just sounds way too ridiculous.

Would be an insult to the old ground - new ground = new name

Nike Hart Lane - crrrrriiiiinge. Jesus f christ. An insult indeed. I'd much rather we'd just call it Nike Stadium then.

So Nike have released an advert/short film with the tagline 'Nothing beats a Londoner' #LNDR

A new microsite- www.nike.com/london

On skyscrapercity, or spurscommunity or wherever I was lurking there seemed to be a belief that there will be a 'Stadium Launch' in 6 weeks.

I do not believe it's outside the realms of possibility to have a brand new 'Nike London Stadium' or 'LNDR stadium' or 'Nike Hart Lane'

This is all conjecture on my part, but Nike's been suggested before as well.
I just don’t know where to start with that advert! Embarrassing!

Nike Hart Lane - crrrrriiiiinge. Jesus f christ. An insult indeed. I'd much rather we'd just call it Nike Stadium then.

It's so funny. We've got a classic fourteenth century heraldic symbol as our current name, and people seem keen to pollute it with an evil corporation that practices child labour in the third world and produces tacky clothes the dregs of western society

It's so funny. We've got a classic fourteenth century heraldic symbol as our current name, and people seem keen to pollute it with an evil corporation that practices child labour in the third world and produces tacky clothes the dregs of western society

Who's keen on it? I thought people were just imagining the horrors to come. Nike Hart Lane, nestling in between Tottenham High Top and Swooshter Avenue.

I live in Swooshter Avenue.
pFIHg8DCe69W.gif

Back