• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

WHL_63.png

Still 9 pieces to go in the compression ring by my count. They seem to be going in at a rate of one a day. Bits of terracing still to do along the back of the South stand and at the ends of the East and West Stands. Once the ring is complete they can hook up the remaining cables laying on the pitch area. End of February sounds about right.

WHL_63.png

Still 9 pieces to go in the compression ring by my count. They seem to be going in at a rate of one a day. Bits of terracing still to do along the back of the South stand and at the ends of the East and West Stands. Once the ring is complete they can hook up the remaining cables laying on the pitch area. End of February sounds about right.

That sounds like we are a little behind schedule

Levy said the roof should start going up end of January. In theory that happens when the ring is finished (say 9 days). I assume Jordinho means end of Feb for also having the cables up (the two week job)?

I still have no idea how they do all this stuff. How do they know what bits of metal to put in and they must order it in from somewhere where it has been built to size. That must be on a deadline too.

I’d be like, yeh we need loads of steel, normal size for a stadium and just start putting it together bit by bit see how you get on. Have a tea break if you’re tired too.

Back