• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I've asked one of the sales chaps when we get to see the stadium first hand. They will have a private showing for some and keep everyone informed.

Really excited about it all.

Oh that is nice. The builders have a lovely place to eat their lunch.

If anyone is thinking of getting one of those please invite me.

Back when I worked on site which is a few years ago now, if you eat anywhere but a designated eating area you would be thrown of the site. The builders will be eating in a portable cabin some place.

Back when I worked on site which is a few years ago now, if you eat anywhere but a designated eating area you would be thrown of the site. The builders will be eating in a portable cabin some place.
Don't I know it. I did a bit of site work when I was a younger too. I'd say they have a fairly substantial canteen setup considering the amount of workers on site.

My mate at work's mate is a sparky at the site. Just seen his photo from in the ground just now. My work mate told me his mate said the stadium is well behind on work. The sliding pitch is well behind apparently and something else but he's a West Ham fan so he didnt pay attention. Who knows eh.

My mates mate said that his other mate said that the Stadium is looking a lot better than the football Team mate!:)

Spurs-stadium-112-15.jpg

Spurs-stadium-112-13.jpg

Spurs-stadium-112-9.jpg

Spurs-stadium-112-3.jpg

Spurs-stadium-112-2.jpg

http://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/gallery/spurs-new-stadium-latest-images-13980896

1000 workers onsite in one Portacabin?
Sounds about right

Probably a large one.

But seriously yeah the are probably a few, just remember from my days on site how strick they were on every little thing. Site work is not like what a lot of the public probably think, the was no standing around drinking tea.

Predictably enough being the Daily Wale not a mention of the bricky effects of Brexit on the £.

Makes no difference to the out turned cost in £££ at this stage though

It’s just a flimflam article IMO

For a. 25% uplift at this point you would only maybe (and I mean maybe) see that in acceleration costs and we would look at that vs the cost of Wembley and just stay there another year putting this into a job on days

I’m sure it will have been financed on 24 hours working so it just smells of complete bull

Last edited:
Back