• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

The ants seem very busy every day, however visible progress (from the webcams) has slowed in the last few weeks. The mechanism thing for the retractable pitch seems to be taking an incredible amount of time, though I guess it is complex.

Also very keen to see the new structural bit for the south stand joined up to the west stand corner. The foundations at that corner seem to have been going for ages as well; hopefully nothing wrong

Levy's got them on a +1 year contract?

Could be after fitters working on a snag list. I don't know if all internal work will be completed in time but I'm going to hazard a guess in saying that it will be structurally safe enough to host a game come the deadline.

I'm sure the contract is time sensitive when put to tender, meaning the contractor will put more people on the job if need be. There is always a contingency plan in place when putting in your application.

I wouldn't even be surprised if the work is sped up with the turn of winter coming. All of these things will have been addressed.

Ants are busy at work this morning, particularly in the middle, or on the south stand foundations and structure or is that the removable pitch bit?

I think thats the removeable pitch bit, or at least thats why I assume they've spent such a long-time working on it over the last couple months - its slightly more precise than some concrete stadium foundations!

I'm a bit surprised that the south-west corner bit hasnt been finished quicker so that the west and south stands are joined up - they seem to have spent a long-term working on the basement bits there so assume something material is going in there....anyone know what it is? Its seems weeks since they dug down there and there always seems to be quite a lot of people scurrying around there....interested in the relevance of that if anyone has any insight

I think thats the removeable pitch bit, or at least thats why I assume they've spent such a long-time working on it over the last couple months - its slightly more precise than some concrete stadium foundations!

I'm a bit surprised that the south-west corner bit hasnt been finished quicker so that the west and south stands are joined up - they seem to have spent a long-term working on the basement bits there so assume something material is going in there....anyone know what it is? Its seems weeks since they dug down there and there always seems to be quite a lot of people scurrying around there....interested in the relevance of that if anyone has any insight

From what I've read, the ground underneath the old West stand was particularly tricky. Extra care had to be taken with the piling and the foundations. There was something about it on SSC a while back, but it would take forever to find that now. Part of it was the Moselle r1ver running in a culvert near that area.

From what I've read, the ground underneath the old West stand was particularly tricky. Extra care had to be taken with the piling and the foundations. There was something about it on SSC a while back, but it would take forever to find that now. Part of it was the Moselle r1ver running in a culvert near that area.
I've been using that culvert for years to get in the ground for nothing.

Back