• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I think it would be so much sadder without that large concrete and steel structure going up next door. We are moving out, but it seems much more of a Trigger's Broom transition because we can see the next phase.

P.S. I might be less objective when Leitch's East Stand comes down.

You and me both.

It might be "Trigger's Broom" but for me, that'll be Trigger himself saying goodbye.

Last edited:
DAlpvlbXgAQ7Hgk.jpg

DAlpvmNXkAE0_dD.jpg

DAlpvmmW0AA4eaZ.jpg

really wish they could put the webcams on the OS in a better place. For example, one point at the new North Stand and one looking into the old stadium to see it being gradually taken down would be interesting

really wish they could put the webcams on the OS in a better place. For example, one point at the new North Stand and one looking into the old stadium to see it being gradually taken down would be interesting

The thing is that they already have more cams installed, they're just not linked on the website like this one. It could use a slight nudge though. The live feeds cover the outside of the North stand at least.

yQSJZfd.png

Back