• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Did this last week,is this free??....cost me and my daughter £20 lol.....anyway did the history tour,was quite rushed in some parts,kept telling us theirs something happening later on,something to do with photos being taken of the old ground anyway best bit sitting in Poch's chair,the Bill Nic room was quite informative and the press room,sat in Levy's chair as well (thought of the Martin Jol moment when he was seen smiling before he sacked him).....don't expect too much the dressing rooms are far smaller than you think,quite basic really,some parts quite dated to be truthful looks like it's stuck in the 80's,does need updating massively and everything feels quite compact,can't believe it won't be there in a months time mmmmm

Oh no, it's not free. It's the price you quoted.

Oh no, it's not free. It's the price you quoted.

That's a surprise!!.....another thing they said they be an opportunity to get a seat on a first come first serve process,can't remember if this is going to be free or you got to pay for it,about 10,000 seats to be get rid of.

When Swansea had their last game at their ground,their was a pitch invasion and everyone started to rip out everything literally minutes after the final whistle,don't think it they will allow that at Spurs,but who knows??

That's a surprise!!.....another thing they said they be an opportunity to get a seat on a first come first serve process,can't remember if this is going to be free or you got to pay for it,about 10,000 seats to be get rid of.

When Swansea had their last game at their ground,their was a pitch invasion and everyone started to rip out everything literally minutes after the final whistle,don't think it they will allow that at Spurs,but who knows??

I don't want a seat, I want MY seat! :(

Side of a Factory Nearly Ready to Welcome Brave Climbers
By Gary Cutlack on 27 Apr 2017 at 2:30PM

This terrifying image is not the latest Instagram effort of some random thrillseekers -- it's a safe and officially recognised external climbing wall that's been stuck on the side of a grain silo in Leeds, and you can climb up it if you have well controlled bowels and those special strong fingers.

It's been assembled by the ROKT climbing centre in Brighouse, which is calling this one the Roktface. Climbers face climbs of up to 118 feet, made all the more worrying by the grim brutalist rendering of the lump they're climbing up. The view from the top ought to be nice, though, as the makers promise views of 20 miles of Yorkshire await successful climbers.

2,750 holes were drilled into the exterior of the building to attach the grip things, with expert climbers able to tackle it for themselves for £15. People without climbing experience will need a training session first, and that'll start at £30. It opens for business in May. [Roktface via BBC]

It's in Brighouse which is at the bottom of a valley, so 20 miles of Yorkshire (as enticing as that may be :rolleyes:) might be stretching it a bit.

still you could always combine it with a bit of dancing at The Ritz

236259_9499edf5.jpg

northernsoul.jpg

Signed up for a Premium seat yesterday - so my bank knows it's real.

Handful left in west level 2 & 3, more in East

Costs 3-6,000 +vat per season - mainly 5-6

3/5/7/10yr options - add inflation by year, renewal option might by hiked by demand

Apologies if this is old news - you can see a food outlet being installed in the new ground, complete with Burger menu and Pepsi?!

Wembley looks stunning tonight for the boxing. All dark but with searchlights everywhere, really cool.

In 18 months that will be WHL for some big old boxing match

Back