• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

http://colorminium.com/projects/tottenham-hotspur-football-stadium/

The Brief
Employed by the football club and working alongside Mace under a Construction Management contract, Colorminium have been engaged on the scheme to deliver all the pitch side glazing to the hospitality and executive suites. Working with the architects and their outline design, a long pre-construction process has seen us match the architectural aspiration to a challenging budget. With high stakeholder engagement due to the prominence of the glazing, the dramatic 61,000 capacity stadium design will be complemented by this stunning glazing to a number of viewing positions.

Sounds like Levy! :D

FWIW, I see that the internal glazing at the new stadium is due to start being installed in June...

New aerial pictures have been added to the stadium website.
http://new-stadium.tottenhamhotspur.com/image-gallery/

I particularly like the one from directly overhead.
V9A7681.jpg

Has anyone seen a mock up comparing our new north stand with the Dortmund wall? Keen to see how it compares size wise.
Can only find this side view comparing the rake of the Südtribüne to our new Park Lane stand.

Capacity wise, our new single tier stand is going to hold 17,000 with potentially another 1,800 fans if safe-standing is introduced further down the line.

CnmWydbXEAE2C7a.jpg:large

The Dortmund wall holds 24,454 fans but that is with traditional standing terraces on bottom half and rail seating towards the top.

C492KTjWAAAz1zt.jpg:large

C4jABhYWcAAvwMj.jpg:large

C4ipCuLUEAAoavv.jpg:large

Last edited:
We really are making maximum use of the space between us and Lilywhite House aren't we? Can see this being a bit of a pressure point on matchdays.

(No extracurriculars in those offices either
images
)

C-QIe3XXkAASBGt.jpg:large

I think the level with the carpark will be extended all the way to the stadium. It looks tighter in that photo than it actually is though.

This e-mail was sent out which has the feeling of a last chance to it.

"For one week only, White Hart Lane will be open for self-guided tunnel tours - no need to book, just head to the Spurs Megastore and purchase your ticket at the till!

The Lane will be open Monday 1 May until Sunday 7 May from 10am - 5pm (last entry 4.30pm*) for visitors to:

Experience being in the home and away players' dressing rooms
See our Tottenham Hotspur Hall of Fame
Line-up in the players' tunnel
Take pictures of the pitch from the technical area
Sit in the Manager's chair

Visitors can move at their own pace through the areas and there will be plenty of photo opportunities for you to share!"

"For one week only, White Hart Lane will be open for self-guided tunnel tours - no need to book, just head to the Spurs Megastore and purchase your ticket at the till!

The Lane will be open Monday 1 May until Sunday 7 May from 10am - 5pm (last entry 4.30pm*) for visitors to:

Visitors can move at their own pace through the areas and there will be plenty of photo opportunities for you to share!"

I was told in the tour last week we will know Thursday

I think the level with the carpark will be extended all the way to the stadium. It looks tighter in that photo than it actually is though.

Correct, it will be an open flat area (well, as open as it can be) level with the entrance to lilywhite house, where the glass facade comes down to. I think the carpark will be modified as well but not 100% sure on that.

Did this last week,is this free??....cost me and my daughter £20 lol.....anyway did the history tour,was quite rushed in some parts,kept telling us theirs something happening later on,something to do with photos being taken of the old ground anyway best bit sitting in Poch's chair,the Bill Nic room was quite informative and the press room,sat in Levy's chair as well (thought of the Martin Jol moment when he was seen smiling before he sacked him).....don't expect too much the dressing rooms are far smaller than you think,quite basic really,some parts quite dated to be truthful looks like it's stuck in the 80's,does need updating massively and everything feels quite compact,can't believe it won't be there in a months time mmmmm

Back