• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

9bdj1Xh.jpg
N6zlVEl.jpg

SGru7kv.jpg

In addition to this I think we should have a "hooligan" tunnel. Hear me out ...

So the away team coach drives through a tunnel just before arriving at whl, the tunnel is lined either sides with plastic half empties and possibly the odd egg or tomato, at which point they are catapulted with speed and accuracy to create maximum affect without mis firing etc.

Also an idea I nicked from Highbury ... we can paint hooligans on the interior and they can shout obscenities. I like to think of it as a hooligan time tunnel.

They start off with "good luck With those shorts you nincompoops" from the black and white era, followed with full on savagery from the 70's and as the bus exits we find ourselves in the future where hooliganism has turned into PC "banter" like "boo but we don't like red, not being racist or anything".

It would mean less policing and real hooligans can stay at home.

So the away team coach drives through a tunnel just before arriving at whl, the tunnel is lined either sides with plastic half empties and possibly the odd egg or tomato, at which point they are catapulted with speed and accuracy to create maximum affect without mis firing etc.

Also an idea I nicked from Highbury ... we can paint hooligans on the interior and they can shout obscenities. I like to think of it as a hooligan time tunnel.

They start off with "good luck With those shorts you nincompoops" from the black and white era, followed with full on savagery from the 70's and as the bus exits we find ourselves in the future where hooliganism has turned into PC "banter" like "boo but we don't like red, not being racist or anything".

Is there any reason you aren't hired as a creative executive by Tottenham Hotspur? :D :p

RACIST!

Back