• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

You're all a bunch of clams.
This is true.

Tonight I looked at the internet, and present to you the facts:
1. I am a relatively rich man, interested in investing in up and coming areas.
2. N17 is getting money pumped into it faster than an upside down midget on Brazzers.
3. Chick King is not for sale.
4. Sam's Chicken is for sale; exit left the Sainsbury's underneath Lilywhite House, wander to the High Road, glance left towards WHL, but follow thine nostrils right, feast on chicken
5. Look http://www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-60475751.html?
7. Did you notice that 6 was missing?
6. Oh there it is. There are various flats and houses for sale around N17 but they are disgusting. Stained. Forgotten. Rancid. Left to rot. Undesirable cheap office chairs in bedrooms. Despicable. Surrounded by drug dealers, drug takers, and potential drug users.
8. If you wander to WHL on Google Maps street view, there is no sign of the NWHL. Who said time travel was "impossible"? Tell that to David Ginola.

This is a message for my old French butter, Roland Beurre. Read this and implode:

Populous must be very proud of this piece of literature. I'm guessing the author was not Englishful.

http://www.planningservices.haringey.gov.uk/portal/servlets/AttachmentShowServlet?ImageName=748460

with an adrenaline funded climb

The sinuous, flowing lines of the elevation will be created by changes in materiality

This includes providing natural daylight to the open food court at the bottom of the stand and to the concourses spaces above.

A major element of the stadium façade is a screen composed of perforated steel panel of varying transparencies and set a varying angles to create a ephemeral veil that flows dynamically around the stadium perimeter.

This screen is both a unifying element visually linking the four elevations but rising and falling in differing rhythms to either reveal or conceal responding to conditions specific to each of the elevational settings.

In contrast the east and west entrances are more subtlety nuanced.

the detail of this element has been designed reduce the scale

As it is perforate, varying proportions of perforations

These gills allow the building to breathe, literally and visually. In some instances the openings allow for ventilation, other offer glimpses out from the accommodation.

The perorated screen

The screen conceals more than it reveals, any moment beyond hazy and ephemeral.

The perforated skin flows up to uncover a dramatic single glazed cranked façade to the south

The materiality of the roof wraps up from the elevation in a continuous curve of the eaves.

Escalator box glazing with slender mullions emphasise the escalator box architecture setting it to apart

This is a message for my old French butter, Roland Beurre. Read this and implode:

Populous must be very proud of this piece of literature. I'm guessing the author was not Englishful.

http://www.planningservices.haringey.gov.uk/portal/servlets/AttachmentShowServlet?ImageName=748460

with an adrenaline funded climb

The sinuous, flowing lines of the elevation will be created by changes in materiality

This includes providing natural daylight to the open food court at the bottom of the stand and to the concourses spaces above.

A major element of the stadium façade is a screen composed of perforated steel panel of varying transparencies and set a varying angles to create a ephemeral veil that flows dynamically around the stadium perimeter.

This screen is both a unifying element visually linking the four elevations but rising and falling in differing rhythms to either reveal or conceal responding to conditions specific to each of the elevational settings.

In contrast the east and west entrances are more subtlety nuanced.

the detail of this element has been designed reduce the scale

As it is perforate, varying proportions of perforations

These gills allow the building to breathe, literally and visually. In some instances the openings allow for ventilation, other offer glimpses out from the accommodation.

The perorated screen

The screen conceals more than it reveals, any moment beyond hazy and ephemeral.

The perforated skin flows up to uncover a dramatic single glazed cranked façade to the south

The materiality of the roof wraps up from the elevation in a continuous curve of the eaves.

Escalator box glazing with slender mullions emphasise the escalator box architecture setting it to apart

I thought that was some sort of mental poem before I saw your link. o_O

Will there be free WiFi?

You jest, but that is the way it's going. Expect not just wifi but an app that can help navigate the stadium. Order your half time snacks/drinks etc in advance from your seat, etc, etc.

It's all about having the easiest experience for the fan, and particularly making it easy for you to spend money.

I've just googled, and there is no 'Paypal Stadium'.. yet.

There are lots of articles online about how the American stadiums (mainly NFL) operate so it's worth reading up on.

Decent loo roll?

article-2595054-1CC3C5BB00000578-762_634x423.jpg

Back