• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

So where do I sit Superhudd with my son (36) Grandsons (21 & 8). I believe after an initial interest of visiting the new stadium we will struggle to fill the ground for Category B & C games.

So where do I sit Superhudd with my son (36) Grandsons (21 & 8). I believe after an initial interest of visiting the new stadium we will struggle to fill the ground for Category B & C games.

I think approx. 40,000 to 45,000 tickets will be pre-sold in season tickets and corporate packages. Add on 3,000 away fans and that leaves only around 10,000 tickets to be sold to members and casual fans. This pretty much guarantees all league games are, or are very close to, sell outs.

The challenge will only be shifting the tickets for the lower interest cup games. I guess the solutions are either to package in the Cup games up to (for instance) the quarter finals in the season ticket package and/or to price tickets at around £10 each for those games.

^ i reckon Season Tickets will include all home cup games as standard - at least until a point where/if we regularly qualify for CL

Currently in the North upper. Family section surely. I was talking more about the situation of say you and your son only, would it be right that you would be on the ball or your son is when purchasing tickets when they are released than say a youngster would be, therefore I think that section... demographic wise doesn't get the number of youngsters in it that I believe or hope it would, to at least protect our younger fanbase. I would like part of the North Upper only open to people that take an under 16.

edmonton: Bit of itk, NFL meeting to make decision is Wednesday next week, could go either way between Spurs and Wembley. Will make a big difference on stadium build.

Prof/galahad on coys:
A combination of information from Galahad at WHL, and from his cousin Gabe across the pond.
"The NFL decision is close. Getting them on board would have a huge impact on what happens next with the stadium, and on the ownership of THFC. The latter issue only depends on the NFL decision insomuch as it impacts the size of the deal.
CH are keen on us either way. Have offered JL two deals, depending on NFL outcome. Uncertain if they're the only players; some whispers of an offer soon to arrive from another group. No idea who. Depending on JL's comfort level with what's been presented to him, and the NFL choice, this decision could come sooner rather than later. The opportunity is right there for him, if he wants out.
The upcoming weeks have the potential to be monumental for the future of THFC. That's not hyperbole. Wheels are in motion. It's possible we come away with no change in ownership, and no NFL. Much depends on how JL plays his hand."

i guess CH= cain hoy

Prof/galahad on coys:
A combination of information from Galahad at WHL, and from his cousin Gabe across the pond.
"The NFL decision is close. Getting them on board would have a huge impact on what happens next with the stadium, and on the ownership of THFC. The latter issue only depends on the NFL decision insomuch as it impacts the size of the deal.
CH are keen on us either way. Have offered JL two deals, depending on NFL outcome. Uncertain if they're the only players; some whispers of an offer soon to arrive from another group. No idea who. Depending on JL's comfort level with what's been presented to him, and the NFL choice, this decision could come sooner rather than later. The opportunity is right there for him, if he wants out.
The upcoming weeks have the potential to be monumental for the future of THFC. That's not hyperbole. Wheels are in motion. It's possible we come away with no change in ownership, and no NFL. Much depends on how JL plays his hand."

i guess CH= cain hoy

I loved the whole Cain Hoy saga last time.

Anyway is this galahad a respected member of the ITK community?

I do not think we will get an NFL 'franchise', but I can see us hosting the odd NFL event. I just don't think the NFL is ready for a full foreign franchise yet.

I do not think we will get an NFL 'franchise', but I can see us hosting the odd NFL event. I just don't think the NFL is ready for a full foreign franchise yet.

though Joe Lewis might - Enic is a sports club afterall. THFC just benefiting from the ENIC tie up.

Back