• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

lol at the walkway being state aid. I was under the impression that the council wanted to use the new stadium to create a nice scene where it can develop an area with new shops with the stadium being the focal point whereby visitors to the area aren't checking which pocket there wallet is in but instead being wowed by what Tottenham has to offer. Akin to leaving Charring X station and walking out onto the Strand. The walkway will be used for 320/365 days this way.

That site has a history. I think he claims to be some sort of historian but he writes some nonsensical stuff.

He also has the timeline all wrong. The westside development plans came long after the decisions on the S106. Spurs owning some properties that could be part of the new redevelopment has nothing to do with the S106 provisions, which were standard ones associated with the high capacity stadium. This guy could give Harry Hotspur a run for his money.

Last edited:
what else can you do?

that's it, that's our role, to give them money

my take on the forum is that its group therapy for those of us who's mental fragility is related to the performance of a private company

what else? actually plenty if you put your mind to it. key word is action, not just talk. at least the THST tries to do that peacefully, no point going at it like the Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans do.

what else? actually plenty if you put your mind to it. key word is action, not just talk. at least the THST tries to do that peacefully, no point going at it like the Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans do.

ok, what action though?

what do we as fans know about running a profitable sporting competition business, what skills do the trust have that ENIC don't already have on the payroll?

The article is factually wrong on so many points that it is clearly nonsense. The £16 million that Spurs were originally to pay was for section 106 costs. These costs are to meet the provision of new schools and transport in the area, not to subsidise the council building property. The waiving of a £16 million section 106 agreement (of which £10 million was requested for the completely unrelated redevelopment of Tottenham Hale station) does not constitute state aid.

When the article says "Now Untold can reveal that the situation has been referred to the European Commission."

I think that simply means that they, or one of their Woolwich Nomads associates, have referred it themselves.

So, when reading on what the situation is with West Ham.. that a case can be brought within 10 years.. anyone know of any mud that might stick on the Woolwich wanderers.

Don't think I've see this photo here (posted on Skyscrapercity via SC from Twitter):

30tte1i.jpg

You can even see the north end of the NFL changing room.

There must be a final set of plans knocking around somewhere if they are building, right?

All they really need to know now is the size of the basement area and where to put it. Everything that goes above ground and the internal layouts can and probably will be changed before its built anyway.

When they build offshore oil rigs the engineers are only a couple of weeks ahead of the actual build with the detailed drawings for each section.

All they really need to know now is the size of the basement area and where to put it. Everything that goes above ground and the internal layouts can and probably will be changed before its built anyway.

When they build offshore oil rigs the engineers are only a couple of weeks ahead of the actual build with the detailed drawings for each section.

Fracking hell! You don't think Levy's cottoned on to this "Oil field under Southern England" thingy do you?

He comes across as a rather sad, attention-seeking teenager - maybe he is one!. He has a fantastic name for his website though, what a shame that a website with such a great name is run by someone who is clearly unhinged. He seems to be in a tizz about the high level of catering provision in the plans for the new stadium, and I'm not sure whether he actually supports the club at all.

Back