• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

It seemed strange to me that this made the back page of the Standard today. As it was hardly a scoop for them.

That's what I thought. You would have thought that the NLD or rugby would have been big enough to run on. I can only guess that it came as news to them.

surely not both Chel53a and tottenham making wembley their temporary home at the same time?

I don't that they are suggesting that. We are a lot closer to works starting than Chelsea. So if it were to happen, i would assume that it would be them after us.

A couple of snapshots of the ground from the helicopter at yesterday' game

x211jc.jpg

314f8ef.jpg

A couple of snapshots of the ground from the helicopter at yesterday' game

x211jc.jpg

You can almost imaging that playing field as the retractable grass surface in a dual use stadium. The new stadium would have to be rotated and a new playing field found for the school, but I think it would fit if the ancillary developments (flats, plaza, etc) moved around, but I think it might just fit.

Thanks SteveAWOL. That deep groove indicating the outline of a bowl stadium... I wonder what it really is... it can't be for "the exterior walls" as it goes right up to the windows of the Uni/College and right up to the road. Maybe it is just the edge of a paved area/ little ring road.

Thanks SteveAWOL. That deep groove indicating the outline of a bowl stadium... I wonder what it really is... it can't be for "the exterior walls" as it goes right up to the windows of the Uni/College and right up to the road. Maybe it is just the edge of a paved area/ little ring road.

The foundations will be inside it, but probably not all the way out. It's just a wall to keep the dirt in place while work happens.

When is the new date for the court hearing, I thought they only put it back for a month which means it is due anytime soon

When is the new date for the court hearing, I thought they only put it back for a month which means it is due anytime soon
Is it not the 16 -17 this month.
Levy must be pretty confident of winning this.
Otherwise why would we spending all the money to get the area ready for construction.

Cheers, that sound right. And agree, I am sure the club are very confident they are going to get a favourable outcome

Back