• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

As a golfer and a past tennis player i actually enjoy watching women's version more than the men's. Both are games of skill, touch and finesse which sadly in the men's game is all but lost to power.
Even the women's game is heading the same way.

But they would still lose in a matchup with men which was the point of referencing them in the first place.

Personally I think Womens sports have their own merit and should be pushed on their own merit and hopefully become popular in their own right. I think its good there is pressure on the mens sports to assist in this and use their dominant position to help. I don't think its right to look for equal pay until they get equal viewing demand (and therefore income) - for me its like Squash players complaining that Tennis players get paid more. All are silly games (mens football / womens football etc.) , if people are willing to pay to watch then the players get paid, if not you don't.

But they would still lose in a matchup with men which was the point of referencing them in the first place.

Personally I think Womens sports have their own merit and should be pushed on their own merit and hopefully become popular in their own right. I think its good there is pressure on the mens sports to assist in this and use their dominant position to help. I don't think its right to look for equal pay until they get equal viewing demand (and therefore income) - for me its like Squash players complaining that Tennis players get paid more. All are silly games (mens football / womens football etc.) , if people are willing to pay to watch then the players get paid, if not you don't.

Women sport is behind the curve. Hopefully, that will change as the TV money trickles down.

Is there a gender fluid non binary option as I now have become those
Don’t forget we need it to be made from a sustainable source that can be transported on foot to the ground served in a recycled toilet roll.

On the plus side does your recent change mean you can use any toilet at the ground?

For those going on Saturday to let you know GA/NR are being turds again and there is no train services to either Tottenham Hale or Northumberland Park
So far 2/2 from not having all the main stations open, it's literally ridiculous
Theres a new bus thing Marky that spurs are putting on. Me and my mates are doing it £20 from Chelmsford to Spurs and Spurs and back. Pick up is 1:15pm and return from Spurs is 8:30pm. I think they may do Colchester too. Have a look, although you probably already have a train fare paid for right? I don't so would have to pay that to get to Liverpool Street anyway.

Did I mention how I detested the editing in Bohemian Rhapsody? It’s horrendous. It’s like Sissoko from last season without the faintest possibility of the improvement. I urge you all to comment.

I agree. I think it was a very good movie, entertaining and moving, but it could have been so much better with proper editing. The flow of it wasn't quite right, and it would have benefitted from bening longer, IMO.

Anyways; amazing stadium. Can't wait to go.

(and aren't women in general physically inferior to men?)

Theres a new bus thing Marky that spurs are putting on. Me and my mates are doing it £20 from Chelmsford to Spurs and Spurs and back. Pick up is 1:15pm and return from Spurs is 8:30pm. I think they may do Colchester too. Have a look, although you probably already have a train fare paid for right? I don't so would have to pay that to get to Liverpool Street anyway.

I saw that - Big Green Coach. Looks like they will be competing directly with Zeelo who have been running coaches from Essex, Herts and other areas to Wembley for the past couple of seasons, although Zeelo won't be able to get into the Spurs carpark. It doesn't look like Zeelo are covering the Legends game but looking at other matches prices looks to be the same for me. Worth keeping an eye on Zeelo in case they drop prices. I used them a few times but got fed up of the time it took to get out of Wembley. Fortunately if I am travelling in from Essex for a game I have C2C as a fallback option if TFL/GA are not running (every bloody weekend) but for you guys further out no trains is a pain.

When you leave the ground you're going to get on a bus that goes to Essex?

I'm not sure I can think of a thing I'd want to do less. I'm also not sure which part of it is worse

Last edited:
When you leave the ground you're going to get on a bus that goes to Essex?

I'm not sure I can think of a thing I'd want to do less. I'm also not sure which part of it is worse
Im sure someone as intelligent as you regularly watches TOWIE, and as you can see from the programme there are a lot of great sights ;) - Living in Brentwood I can vouch for it...

Im sure someone as intelligent as you regularly watches TOWIE, and as you can see from the programme there are a lot of great sights ;) - Living in Brentwood I can vouch for it...

Ha ha. I am also in Brentwood and it never fails to amaze me the number of hen parties that come down to Brentwood from oop north just because of Towie and look bitterly disappointed when they see the High Street and realise that's it.

Yeh saw that today, its £16 return for the City game

I saw that - Big Green Coach. Looks like they will be competing directly with Zeelo who have been running coaches from Essex, Herts and other areas to Wembley for the past couple of seasons, although Zeelo won't be able to get into the Spurs carpark. It doesn't look like Zeelo are covering the Legends game but looking at other matches prices looks to be the same for me. Worth keeping an eye on Zeelo in case they drop prices. I used them a few times but got fed up of the time it took to get out of Wembley. Fortunately if I am travelling in from Essex for a game I have C2C as a fallback option if TFL/GA are not running (every bloody weekend) but for you guys further out no trains is a pain.
From End March Easter aside GA are running direct into London from Chelmsford area
Still issues on the Southend line etc though

Ha ha. I am also in Brentwood and it never fails to amaze me the number of hen parties that come down to Brentwood from oop north just because of Towie and look bitterly disappointed when they see the High Street and realise that's it.

Hi neighbours!

This whole ‘High Road is closed’ and ‘no parking due to CPZ’ thing is very troubling.

I don’t DO public transport- don’t you know who I am?

Maybe I could parachute into the bowl directly?

I’ve heard talk of “Uber” but I’m not sure what it is. Probably involves other ‘humans’ though.

Back