• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

If there is NOT a massive chorus of the Nicola Berti song within 5 minutes of the kick-off, all should hang their heads in shame before picking them up and fudging getting open with the business at hand!!!!!!!
I remember standing on a raised bit or roof with some random spurs fans of a pub in Wembley singing that song on one of the semi or Cup final days. Was on my own and no one joined in with me. One of the lowest moments of my life.

Keep that film topic where it belongs please!

Back in the, errrr, TV thread!!!
Did I mention how I detested the editing in Bohemian Rhapsody? It’s horrendous. It’s like Sissoko from last season without the faintest possibility of the improvement. I urge you all to comment.

For those going on Saturday to let you know GA/NR are being turds again and there is no train services to either Tottenham Hale or Northumberland Park
So far 2/2 from not having all the main stations open, it's literally ridiculous

View attachment 6308

Looks like a fantastic view from a wheelchair. The trouble is I doubt I'll be able to get 'one off' tickets.
Booking parking and access passes etc are like attempting to gain entrance to the MI5 building.

And that is replicated throughout the stadium. In most (all I think) stands there are similar disabled areas with terrific views. Like the rest of the stadium I think it’s been well thought out - inclusive.

You’ll definitely be able to get tickets, and there should be disabled parking bays? Get on it! [emoji5]

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Last edited:
And that is replicated throughout the stadium. In most (all I think) stands there are disabled areas like that with terrific views. Like the rest of the stadium I think it’s been well thought out - inclusive.

You’ll definitely be able to get tickets, and there should be disabled bays? Get on it! [emoji5]

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Got a seriously long list of instructions from the lovely Shirley in access ticket department.
Reminds me of booking a desabled bay for a car on a ferry to Spain. I’m instruction averse, ‘I only want to go and watch bloody football match!’ Whinge!
Bet it’s all to with bloody health and efficiency!;)

Back