• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Karen Club....what do they do?

Doesn't every manager end in tears? Even Wenger. Even Clough who got a standing ovation as he got his club relegated - all the fans were in tears. Even Ferguson, as the club collapsed when he left.

Maybe, but when you hire a new manager there is optimism. They'd be the new Ferguson. Conte we all knew it would end in a car crash.

Failing to back Poch for the rebuild? Repeating the Mourinho mistake with Conte? Employing a win-now manager without having the structure to support that? Nuno ffs (after two months of fudging around)? Giving neither Mourinho nor Conte the players they really wanted? Not moving Conte on in the WC break when it was clear that he wasn’t willing to commit? Not putting him on gardening leave when he wasn’t well enough to come back? Yesterday’s bizzare Paratici ‘statement’ hours before he receives a worldwide ban…

That’s without going into sacking Mourinho a few days before a cup final in the hope of saving a few bob; Sherwood; sacking Jol at HT, Ramos, Santini…

You could forgive one or two errors, but - bar Poch and Redknapp - it’s an endless stream.

Imagine Levy had employed someone who oversaw all of that…they never would have had the chance to make so many errors; they’d have been out of the door years ago.

Anyway, that’s my rant done! Normal service to be resumed after a couple of days out on holiday! :D

I don't think conte was a mistake. He got us cl.

I've never understood that attitude.

It's almost as if the fans don't want the club to have more money to spend.

Cognitive dissonance

- Spend, pay the release clause, give player x whatever salary they want, back the manager
- Tickets too expensive, kit/merchandise too expensive, when will they think about the fans
- And bitch if the club does something non football related at Stadium because that shows they don't care about the football

Failing to back Poch for the rebuild? Repeating the Mourinho mistake with Conte? Employing a win-now manager without having the structure to support that? Nuno ffs (after two months of fudging around)? Giving neither Mourinho nor Conte the players they really wanted? Not moving Conte on in the WC break when it was clear that he wasn’t willing to commit? Not putting him on gardening leave when he wasn’t well enough to come back? Yesterday’s bizzare Paratici ‘statement’ hours before he receives a worldwide ban…

That’s without going into sacking Mourinho a few days before a cup final in the hope of saving a few bob; Sherwood; sacking Jol at HT, Ramos, Santini…

You could forgive one or two errors, but - bar Poch and Redknapp - it’s an endless stream.

Imagine Levy had employed someone who oversaw all of that…they never would have had the chance to make so many errors; they’d have been out of the door years ago.

Anyway, that’s my rant done! Normal service to be resumed after a couple of days out on holiday! :D
It's a good list Mikey.
I genuinely think we should sticky a thread with all these truths and number them, so to save time we could just type "Because of Item12 we all knew Items13-15 would transpire and of course Levy's hand in Items 1-11 was a key factor in our rise...

It's a good list Mikey.
I genuinely think we should sticky a thread with all these truths and number them, so to save time we could just type "Because of Item12 we all knew Items13-15 would transpire and of course Levy's hand in Items 1-11 was a key factor in our rise...

I’d like to think that someone who has been paid £30 million over three or four years might be able to join the odd dot.

Does anyone know if this lot give credit to Levy where it’s due, or does that not suit their agenda? I mean, we're all bathing in yesterday's result, the atmosphere, the manager, the players, and they are all there because of one man.
I think you’ll find that will all be down to luck, or Paratici (completely ignoring it was Levy who identified and appointed Paratici).

Does anyone know if this lot give credit to Levy where its due, or does that not suit their agenda? I mean, we're all bathing in yesterday's result, the atmosphere, the manager, the players, and they are all there because of one man.

I have had a serious conversation where no progress can be attributed to Levy and it was easy, all clubs could do it (despite not) and that we are where we should be. Thats all despite comparing us to teams we have not been compared to in over 60 years. But yeh, luck and no design

From where this club was before they took over to where it is now i will always be a supporter of Levy, will i always agree with some of his antics? obviously not but the bigger picture is how far we have come as a club.

Back