• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur - Arsenal OMT ***

This is going to be a strange one tomorrow, im excited for it but know what can happen when we get confident. We have a lot of players playing in their first derby who should be bang up for it. Hope we turn up. COYS

hopefully having so many new faces around will mean that the 'edge' they might have after the last few years won't be as strong - Paulhino Capoue Soldado aren't gonna be having nightmares about how we threw away 3rd/4th etc so hopefully that can work to our advantage.

quietly confident but i think Walcotts pace is going to be a constant threat to our defense - if i bet on Spurs games id be putting money on Walcott any time and a penalty to be taken, maybe a red card also

hopefully having so many new faces around will mean that the 'edge' they might have after the last few years won't be as strong - Paulhino Capoue Soldado aren't gonna be having nightmares about how we threw away 3rd/4th etc so hopefully that can work to our advantage.

quietly confident but i think Walcotts pace is going to be a constant threat to our defense - if i bet on Spurs games id be putting money on Walcott any time and a penalty to be taken, maybe a red card also

agree with this.

nullifying their MF spreading the ball wide to Walcott is key to this game.
if he gets three decent chances to get a good run at Rose, i can see Rose giving away a pen.

i fancy 1-1 with Paulinho opening the scoring

with all the hype around us, there is no way they will let us beat them
i actually think they might play like an away team and be happy with a draw - a lose for them in this game could really turn their fans sour and make it a long tough season

BTBxH_yIYAEW9ZO.jpg:large

Wheelchair shoved Bale...nothing. Cazorla bounced back up. It was ****ed up. Webb couldn't wait. Stupid tackle but a straight red? I will alwaus say the ref capitulated to the stadium and Wheelchair...

What I hate most about Wheelchair is that he genuinely seems like a ****. Watch every Arsenal game he plays, any sort of mistimed tackle on him and he begins frowning at the player, swearing at him like they meant it. It's the same after EVERY tackle. One against Fulham, can't remember who fouled him but Wheelchair said **** off when the guy tried to apologize for mistiming the tackle.

You can bet that he'll be up for this and flying in with a tackle or two.

They seem pretty confident on Arsemania. Funny as I remember them being really pessimistic the past couple of years when I've had a look.

No chance Sandro will start tomorrow, he's a month away from being ready to start a league game

A month?

How did you work that out?

He played the full 90 minutes on thursday, If it was anyone outside the top 6 i could see him starting tomorrow.

I reckon we'll see Sandro against Norwich in 2 weeks time. He'd have two more weeks of getting back to full fitness, two weeks of training and it's a nice home game to slot back into.

I reckon we'll see Sandro against Norwich in 2 weeks time. He'd have two more weeks of getting back to full fitness, two weeks of training and it's a nice home game to slot back into.

Agree with this - its still to early for Sandro but only just - 90 mins the other night and some 50-50 challenges. Norwich would be perfect.

Im sure we are going 4-3-3 counter attacking for this.....it will be Capoue Dembele & Aunty Pauline in midfied. my fear is that Bobby Soldier may be too isolated at times tomorrow.

A month?

How did you work that out?

He played the full 90 minutes on thursday, If it was anyone outside the top 6 i could see him starting tomorrow.

He's nowhere near ready for a premier league start. His touch, timing and fitness are way off at the moment, to be expected after such a long lay off.

He's nowhere near ready for a premier league start. His touch, timing and fitness are way off at the moment, to be expected after such a long lay off.

Fair enough. Everyone else seems to have had nothing but good things to say about his first full game since February.

He impressed me quite a bit, I thought he'd be off his game. I think we'll just have to agree to disagree.

I'm starting to feel more confident about this game. Look at our starting XI last season in this fixture:

----------lloris
walker--gallas--vert--naughton
lennon---hudd--sandro---bale
---------defoe--ade

And even with that team, we were bossing the game before the red card. Now see a likely starting XI for tomorrow:

-----------lloris
walker--dawson--vert--rose
-------paulinho--capoue
--townsend--dembele---chadli
-----------soldado

That team is so much stronger through the centre, they won't have played against us fielding such a powerful lineup before. I think we can shock them big-time.

Back