• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur - Arsenal OMT ***

Ha! How have I never seen that.

Is that Bale telling Wheelchair he's a shortarse?

At the time, from our limited view, I could see it all...I was ****ing livid. Sorry, that situation was over-hyped, and if Adebayor was to get a straight red for that, then Wheelchair should've got one for shoving Bale. It was a ****ing joke, right down to those plastic ****s waving their red STs like red cards. Despicable.

I'm going for 2-2 and I would take that right now. It's so interesting with their injuries and all our new signings, plus the fact that their defence looks so easy to open up so surely we're gonna win if anyone. It's too early for AVB to throw in any of the 3 new signings so the team will be:

Lloris
Walker Dawson Vertonghen rose
Capoue
Paulinho Dembele
Townsend Chadli
Soldado

Soon we'll be swapping townsend and Chadli for Eriksen and lamela and our team will be immense!!!

I'd go

----------Soldado
---Chadli--------Townsend
----------Paulinho
------Capoue--Sandro
Rose--vert--Dawson-walker
----------lloris

That's far too much for them to handle

Expect they'll play

----------Giroud
---Cazorla------Walcott
----------Rosicky
------Wheelchair-Ramsey
Gibbs--Koscielny-Mertesacker-Sagna
---------Szczesny

What I hate most about Wheelchair is that he genuinely seems like a ****. Watch every Arsenal game he plays, any sort of mistimed tackle on him and he begins frowning at the player, swearing at him like they meant it. It's the same after EVERY tackle. One against Fulham, can't remember who fouled him but Wheelchair said **** off when the guy tried to apologize for mistiming the tackle.

You can bet that he'll be up for this and flying in with a tackle or two.

The tie was lost but the Fenerbahce players were taking turns kicking Wheelchair in the last few minutes.

To all those going today, give them a shout for us.

Just dont know if this match has come at right time for us or not.

Good to play them away without any potential new signings in their team (they will add I'm convinced of that), and a few of their first choices out injured.
But our new signings are still gelling ,naturally, despite the 100% start, we still looked far from convincing in both games. Today is a big step up in class from Palace and Swansea. I'm hoping the players rise to the challenge.

At the moment, I think us fans are riding on a wave of optimism on the back of a great transfer window (if not the best one we've ever had), and history tells us we always seem to get brought down to Earth with a bump, it usually does. I really hope its isnt today, would love to go into the International break unbeaten, even better with a 100% record and top of the League, I just have this naggling feeling we will get undone today.

I really really hope I'm wrong

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...-midfielder-Jack-Wheelchair-in-the-shade.html

I have been looking for some quotes that Eriksen made about Wheelchair. I think there is a bit of needle there.

COYS!!!

I hope capoue starts today cos he'll stop cazorla playing while showing a touch of class. I strongly fancy Paulinho to score today and creativity is hugely important today cos they can't defend! If we score first their defence will have zero confidence.

On the evidence of last season, I doubt we will - wasn't really AVB's preference. Then again, we have a much stronger squad this year

i don't think you can read too much in to last season - the way we've seemingly let go and upgraded a lot of the squad players would suggest he wasn't happy with his options - you aren't going to rotate if you think you're dropping the quality by too much are you? he has said he wants two quality players for each position - something which would suggest to me he wants to rotate - otherwise you'd be saying you'd rather the focus on the first XI and then some young players/older heads as back up (or not mention it all)

I predict a leaked story from Arsenal 1 or 2 hours before kick off about a mega-signing nearing completion for them.

Any definitive news/quotes which tells us whether the Friday three are eligible for today's game? Would expect them to only be on the bench anyway. Was wondering whether that the fact that AVB had them training with us on fri even before announced (and possibly signed?) indicates that he wants them to get to know the squad asap and ahead of the NLD

Surely a Match Day squad must have been named by AVB?

I think we need to frustrate Arsenal for the first half hour. Break when we get the chance but frustrate Arsenal to the point that their fans get on their their teams back.

With the lack of transfers, and the indifferent start to the Premiership season, I think their fans are restless and that could help us out.

Back