• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Toronto

Yeah right down on the Harbourfront. If this weather keeps up (its fudging hot and humid) that'll be a great spot. 10 min walk to the downtown core. Plenty of fit birds running a long the Harbourfront too.

Canadian girls love the accent but most of them love themselves even more in my experiences. There's always exceptions though.

I always experienced canadian girls to be just relaxed versions of Americans. Then again the girls in California love the accent and are actually fudgein fun to be with and hang out with.

Ill give you an update when I come back. Toronto beware

I initially wanted to go to the french parts of canada like Montreal.

I always experienced canadian girls to be just relaxed versions of Americans. Then again the girls in California love the accent and are actually fudgein fun to be with and hang out with.

Ill give you an update when I come back. Toronto beware

I initially wanted to go to the french parts of canada like Montreal.

Also recommend getting the tour boat as you can get some great shots of the skyline

And if you do Niagra, don't bother going to the top bit, its brick. Just get the boat that takes you right up to the American and Canadian falls.

Another recommendation, we hired a limo and driver for a day; he drove us around, stopping off whenever we wanted to eat, drink or see something. Stocked up the car with some champagne and coronas and had a great day out!

Yeah fudge French Canada, they're ****s.

The boat tour would be good as would a bike tour on the Island (apparently, not done it yet). Don't waste your time on a bus tour around Toronto. Apart from the CN Tower there's fudge all sights to see.

Go to a Blue Jays game whilst you're here, they're good fun.

Also recommend getting the tour boat as you can get some great shots of the skyline

And if you do Niagra, don't bother going to the top bit, its brick. Just get the boat that takes you right up to the American and Canadian falls.

Another recommendation, we hired a limo and driver for a day; he drove us around, stopping off whenever we wanted to eat, drink or see something. Stocked up the car with some champagne and coronas and had a great day out!

When I go on holiday im not really that interested in the whole sightseeing stuff - for that I google and see pics.

I might take a boat tho as I like boats.

Im literally going to just go to bars, pubs, diff food and to get out of bloody London.

I prefer it here in the winter. When it snows, it's amazing. Summer is too humid and unlike Sydney you can't just go to the beach (unless you like swimming in polluted lakes). March / April is probably the best time all round though.

I prefer it here in the winter. When it snows, it's amazing. Summer is too humid and unlike Sydney you can't just go to the beach (unless you like swimming in polluted lakes). March / April is probably the best time all round though.

I like certain cities in the winter. New York is better in the winter than in the summer. I am sure Canada is similar. I love snow etc.

Amsterdam is great in the winter - it's like a Christmas fairy tale town only with open drug use and legalized prostitution

Vancouver>toronto

I disagree, I wasn't bowled over by Vancouver. I imagine it can be a beautiful place, (although the weather was brick when I was there so I couldn't see the mountains and it rained most of the time, so perhaps that has altered my perception of it) but I found it a little, how can I put it, dull. There wasn't much to do compared to Toronto, and I think Toronto has more 'touristy' things to do. Perhaps Vancouver is a better place to live, but in my view Toronto is definitely the better place to visit.

Toronto today wooohooooooo bitches

I have changed my itinerary though im going Toronto for three days and Montreal for four days.

The bacon and maple syrup is gonna get it

I think I'll end up in Canada one of these days, amazing place. Have family in Calgary and been to a few places. Not been for years though :(

Back