• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Toronto

southstand1882

Mitchell Thomas
Recently spent a week out in Toronto

fudge me. What a place

If I were to live anywhere else but here, it would be Toronto

The women are stunning. The waitresses are spectacular

The strippers are also great and very hands on (both ways)

Nice food, great bars, and the weather was outstanding

I cannot wait to go back there. I'm in love with the place

Outstanding. 10/10

haha Southie - I am going Toronto in three weeks time.

My mate who has gone to Canada said that Vancouver seems better and its more hip but I am going Toronto.

How are the girls out there? I want to fudge as many as possible.

I don't know about in Toronto - but girls from ​Toronto are great

Canadians are like Americans without the arrogant brick. I love Canadian people - like neutral. the girls are much friendlier. Maybe a generalisation but the people are just so brilliant.

You been fudging Canadians then?

I live here and find the girls are fudging hard work. Coming from laid back Australia, Canadians are too up tight for me.

Im staying at the Westin Harbour castle. Think its downtown Toronto which makes it easier to go in and around Toronto.

I live here and find the girls are fudging hard work. Coming from laid back Australia, Canadians are too up tight for me.

they go over easier than Kaboul free kick

although Aussies do take sluttiness to a whole other level tbf

Last edited:
Where did you stay in Toronto? And where are you staying DHSF?

I stayed in the Fairmont Royal York

What a beast!

I was told it's the largest hotel in the commonwealth

Royal-York-Fairmont-Toronto.jpg

Im staying at the Westin Harbour castle. Think its downtown Toronto which makes it easier to go in and around Toronto.

Yeah right down on the Harbourfront. If this weather keeps up (its fudging hot and humid) that'll be a great spot. 10 min walk to the downtown core. Plenty of fit birds running a long the Harbourfront too.

Canadian girls love the accent but most of them love themselves even more in my experiences. There's always exceptions though.

Back