• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Toby Alderweireld

First-half I thought he and Rose were having awful games, very uncertain. Second-half, miles different, something helped by the whole side pushing up more. Yes, if Toby continues to improve, great, but that first-half was hopefully as poor as he will be this season. He cannot afford 5 minutes like that against the dippers...

Some of our fans wanted to sell him there because it was more money.

Happy to get more money in and write off a quality player.

I stand by that - would have happily moved him on if it meant we were able to strengthen where needed.

If poch reintegrates him and we get a new contract out of it all the better but in the summer that didn't look a possibility- lets revisit next summer and see if he ends up at either Arsenal or Chelsea and whether people are still happy to make a point over not selling him to United

First-half I thought he and Rose were having awful games, very uncertain. Second-half, miles different, something helped by the whole side pushing up more. Yes, if Toby continues to improve, great, but that first-half was hopefully as poor as he will be this season. He cannot afford 5 minutes like that against the dippers...
That's how I saw it too. I thought he looked very rusty in the first half. Positionally suspect on too many occasions. Much better 2nd half.

The best is yet to come from him.

I liked the way he had his head up after recovering or receiving the ball and was looking to play his trademark killer passes to runners upfield.

Another game or two and he will have his timing and passing stroke sorted.

Back