• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Timo Werner

Can't judge anyone by their time at Chelsea. Salah and De Bruyne have done ok since coming back to the league.

With the chances we create and the football we play he just needs to be semi competent. Not falling over every time the ball comes would see him give Richarlison immediate competition.
Pressure is off him at spurs.

Someone else could be going, Dier/Hugo

Hojberg?

Do we need to get rid of anyone?

Werner and Dragusin in.
Dragusin classed as u21? So wouldn't need to be added this season.

Hugo already gone with Dier likely gone soon. If Perisic is out until may, we might leave him out.

We would need a bit of a clear out in the summer as Udogie and Dragusin would need to be added.

No risk as a 6 months loan with an option. We'll see, but I rate him higher than Richarlison. He wasn't exactly scoring for fun at Chelsea but ceratinly has talent. Still only 27.
That makes him.older than Richie, and his record over the past couple of seasons has been worse.

Apparently he’s only started two games this season for Leipzig, which is why they’ve been offering him around.

Not sure he’ll score a load of goals, but think he works for the system. Hard worker and fast, and another senior, experience body in the squad. These injuries aren’t going to stop.

As with any half season loan, it's risk free for us.

We can't continue with Richi up front, hes scored a couple recently, but he's poor.

Wouldn't base anything on his time at Chelsea, they kill strikers.

Can't judge anyone by their time at Chelsea. Salah and De Bruyne have done ok since coming back to the league.

With the chances we create and the football we play he just needs to be semi competent. Not falling over every time the ball comes would see him give Richarlison immediate competition.
Yes, Chelsea can ruin any career but he has returned to Leipzig and made no impression. This season he's had 2 starts and is usually used as the 80th minute sub to bring on. Clearly his current manager isn't that impressed (not that I know who his forward competitor's are at RBL)

How many chances has he had in that period of time?

I love his work rate and attitude, but he needs upgrading

How many chances in those 5 games? I don't know, you can google it if you're interested. I do however know that in no manner of speaking does the word couple mean five.

Seems a lot of fans were relieved he didn't score last night so could get back to criticizing him, each to their own I guess.

We need a forward though absolutely, who knows if Werner is the answer but got to try something!

Back