• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Time to cheer up and enjoy life

Or instead of cheering up and enjoying life; you could head over to Harry Hotspur's blog, read two or three articles and immediately start thinking about killing yourself - or at least punching the screen.

I sometimes wonder if the guy secretly a Gooner on a wind up... though I can't imagine another team's fan having so much dedication to a different club - even a long-term rival - that they'd want to dedicate that amount of time and effort to it. I know he says he's actually a Spurs fan and his problem is with the owners and their policies; but he seems completely unaware that in reality almost every article he posts seems to drip with a seething hatred for Tottenham Hotspur itself. His consistently negative trashing of the club, its fans and damn near everything about it simply comes across as bad-mouthing Spurs, despite his claims to be involved in a vendetta with the owners. It's painful.

Or instead of cheering up and enjoying life; you could head over to Harry Hotspur's blog, read two or three articles and immediately start thinking about killing yourself - or at least punching the screen.

I sometimes wonder if the guy secretly a Gooner on a wind up... though I can't imagine another team's fan having so much dedication to a different club - even a long-term rival - that they'd want to dedicate that amount of time and effort to it. I know he says he's actually a Spurs fan and his problem is with the owners and their policies; but he seems completely unaware that in reality almost every article he posts seems to drip with a seething hatred for Tottenham Hotspur itself. His consistently negative trashing of the club, its fans and damn near everything about it simply comes across as bad-mouthing Spurs, despite his claims to be involved in a vendetta with the owners. It's painful.

Couldn't agree with you more. In his case, I just think that if he has such a problem with it, tinkle off and support someone else. You won't be missed. Nothing constructive at all.

Back