• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tim Sherwood…gone \o/

Do you want Tim Sherwood to stay as manager?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Tim Sherwood - Head Coach

Levy needs to sack this **** now. Levy, you already look utterly stupid, don't worry how bad you'll do sacking yet another manager, this club, under Tim is exploding every single compeition.

Yet macarons on here will STILL DEFEND him and say we've played alright. Anyone willing to stick up for him still?! Do people feel like nobs for attacking people who criticised him?! We were not playing great but still doing well in ALL COMPETITIONS under Avb, Tim has literally destroyed our season!

We've had two bad managerial appointments in a row after Harry. Levy needs to make it third time lucky.

Hopefully, we'll finish outside of the Europa places in the league, then the new man can come in and have a crack at the domestic competitions. Right now, we aren't good enough to win the Europa, and being in it just makes us even worse in the league.

TS needs to go now ... not at the end of season

Poor selection, bad/late subs, no motivation, team making continuous errors, now out of every cup.

I don't blame Sherwood for tonight, its direct result of stupidity and laziness amongst the players

Levy needs to sack this **** now. Levy, you already look utterly stupid, don't worry how bad you'll do sacking yet another manager, this club, under Tim is exploding every single compeition.

Yet macarons on here will STILL DEFEND him and say we've played alright. Anyone willing to stick up for him still?! Do people feel like nobs for attacking people who criticised him?! We were not playing great but still doing well in ALL COMPETITIONS under Avb, Tim has literally destroyed our season!

Give it a rest ffs. It seemed clear that AVB wasn't working and there is a rot in the team that goes deeper than which manager we have. In saying that, some of Tim's decisions recently have to be questioned.

I know Benfica are a class side and where by far the best team but it just looks like the players didn't give a sh!t. Also why did Sherwood wait until the 70th minute for a sub? Truly flummoxing :~

I don't blame Sherwood for tonight, its direct result of stupidity and laziness amongst the players

Really, when does it actually get to Sherwood? when we get tonked by the Scum? on the return leg, when Pool beats us?

I really don't get, how the **** is TS so much Teflon? is it really because he's English? wtf?

Really, when does it actually get to Sherwood? when we get tonked by the Scum? on the return leg, when Pool beats us?

I really don't get, how the **** is TS so much Teflon? is it really because he's English? wtf?

It's the slopey lady shoulders - it all slides off.

He picked Kaboul though.
I would have him nowhere near the team. I said so on the first page of this thread and again when the team was announced tonight.
And he cost the team two goals.

Time we woke up?

As a club we're literally going down the pan, I said this season had similarities to 2008/09 but it's more like 2003/04.

i didnt like how he aggressively clenched his fists towards Jesus.....no amount of provocation should produce such a threatening reaction. Looks like TS and Pardew are cut from the same cloth

I agree. Another game where individual errors have cost us massively.

Someone (can't remember who) once said that errors in sport are entirely due to mental preparation or lack thereof.

YTS is responsible for sending them out there in the correct mental state. Screaming at them and sending them out there angry at 100mph will likely end up in mistakes.

It's why boxers don't fight angry.

Back