• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Three bands

556191_10150729277343589_717608588_9764943_1771194266_n.jpg

I'd pay for this.

I'd pick some I'd never get the chance to see

The Smiths
Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young
and either The Stones (circa 1971) or Hendrix

but also i would have loved to been able to see Nick Drake and But Jansch

Which Wildhearts line up?
Gotta be either Phuq or Earth vs.

yeah ideally earth vs (the greatest album ever - fact) but I saw the chutzpah lineup in 2009 and they were awesome then as well

as long as ginger is playing its gonna be a good night

I'm guessing the Jimi Hendrix Experience would count? Must have been pretty cool to say 'I've seen Hendrix play' - unbelievable talent.

More Fugazi fans here? Amazing. :D

I'd love to see;

Trail of Dead
At The Drive-In
Fugazi

They'd accompany eachother pretty well, I reckon.

Hell yes. You?

Didn't think they could top this year's line up, but they've gotten pretty damn close.

They were all still alive then you know and this is meant to be hyperthetical. I'm working on the premise that I would watch all three bands one after the other. In fact in 1976, they were made a huge financial offer to reform, but turned it down. How could I see the Pistols play in 1970? :-k

Last edited:
Hmmm

All time -
MC5
Sex Pistols
Led Zep

Now -
Depeche Mode
The Cure
Gary Numan

I LOVE Siouxsie & the Banshees but the live shows were more about the music than the 'performance' hence they are not on my lists!
I have seen Queen (with Mercury), Bowie & The Clash live as well & all deserve an honorable mention!!

Last edited:
Back