• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Youth Players/On-Loan Thread 2017/18

FT 7-2, suspect we top the group and they are in bottom place so as to prepare them for their 1st team.

Our goals

11 Maghoma
13 Sterling
51 Pritchard
59 Shashoua
63 Sterling
64 Duncan
68 Shashoua

Theirs from a pen late in each half, but Whiteman also saved a pen in each half
We gave away 4 penalties in one game?!

We gave away 4 penalties in one game?!

I've never heard of that many in one game, but a great win to beat "The Academy" , but I did hear a lot of their staff are working to get "our" stadium ready for their first home match, so they probably had a lot of young offenders doing their community service orders in the team.

I've never heard of that many in one game, but a great win to beat "The Academy" , but I did hear a lot of their staff are working to get "our" stadium ready for their first home match, so they probably had a lot of young offenders doing their community service orders in the team.

Their keeper was 'Triallist"

It was an impressive team display against a fairly big Utd side. I was surprised by Bennetts at LB, he was good.

might be of interest

Tottenham Hotspur U19 v Borussia Dortmund U19 - UEFA Youth League Group Stage - 15:00. BT Sport 1

might be of interest

Tottenham Hotspur U19 v Borussia Dortmund U19 - UEFA Youth League Group Stage - 15:00. BT Sport 1
Thanks mate, watching it now.
I changed my phone contract from the full monty (£53 per month) to SIM only (£12 per month) and they gave me 3 months of BT Sport free.
So I'm watching this now and will watch Spurs tonight, very nice. I just wonder if Spurs's's' involvement in the CL will extend beyond my 3 month trial!

Edwards won and scored a penalty. Just the usual run into the box, jink, silly challenge from the wrong side, go down like a limp feather, goal.
There is more than one way to score, I'm loving the tactic of "run at people in the box" as we hardly ever do that in the PL.

Team: Austin; Eyoma, Tanganga, Marsh, Brown; Skipp, Duncan; Edwards, Oakley-Boothe, Bennetts; Sterling.

Edwards won a penalty and scored it for our goal. Still only 18 minutes played.

Sterling should've just made it 2-0. He rounded the keeper but overhit it, had to take a touch to keep it from going off then took another which let the keeper get to it.

Back