• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The youth players/on-loan thread 2016-17

Lets get this young english kid from man bricky that arsenal are after. It is the way to go signing the highly skilled players at the top clubs because they wont get game time but will with us.

Lets get this young english kid from man bricky that arsenal are after. It is the way to go signing the highly skilled players at the top clubs because they wont get game time but will with us.

Which player is this?

Right now I don't think we're in a position to offer youngsters much game-time either, no matter how talented - just look at Edwards.

Hope we play game against Chelsea at WHL. I've not seen a lot of this group, but a friend has told me we have a good rightback and centrehalf

Hope we play game against Chelsea at WHL. I've not seen a lot of this group, but a friend has told me we have a good rightback and centrehalf

It will almost definitely be at WHL (and at Stamford Bridge too).

Your friend is probably referring to TJ Eyoma at RB, he has a good mix of pace and power but has ability on the ball too, I'd expect him to end up at CB long-term but for now he's doing well at full back. The CB is probably Japhet Tanganga, another good prospect and not too dissimilar to Eyoma, he's not the biggest CB you'll see but does defender type things well and is comfortable bringing the ball out, he also likes an Alderweireld diagonal out to the wings. There are good players in pretty much every position in this team though, the LB Nick Tsaroulla bombs forward and is a very capable dribbler, I expect he'll catch the eye of some if he has a good game. Oliver Skipp and Tashan Oakley-Boothe in CM are both very talented, Skipp is still an U16 but is a regular now for this group. Out wide there's little Sam Shashoua who is technically superb and is the main creative hub of the side, then up top there's Kazaiah Sterling who is very quick and likes to play off the shoulder, he's had a lot of injuries over the past 18 months or so but he's now managing to put a run of games together and i's starting to show again why he's highly thought of. I also like the keeper Alfie Whiteman a lot, I'm not sure if he'll play but he reminds me quite a bit of Lloris in how quickly he comes off his line.

There's also Marcus Edwards too but he hasn't really been a part of this group for almost a year now so I can't see him being involved, having him would perhaps be the difference between going through or not as Chelsea are a very strong side with some quality young players themselves.

Just trying to elicit a laugh at the thought one could suggest there is already a 'young version' of an already young player who hasn't yet made that many first team appearances. No intent to troll. That's (generally) not how I roll.
Ha! Funny thing is it did look like a young Marcus Edwards.

Back