• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The youth players/on-loan thread 2014-2015

Chris Miller @WindyCOYS · 12 hrs
Mentioned this on the pod this week... Believe Veljkovic's loan is due to end roughly when Bentaleb leaves for ACON. Might get a game at DM.

Chris Miller @WindyCOYS · 12 hrs
Mentioned this on the pod this week... Believe Veljkovic's loan is due to end roughly when Bentaleb leaves for ACON. Might get a game at DM.

Isn't there a rule that whilst a player can be registered to two clubs in a season (so could be loaned out to Middlesbrough, registered with us before and after and also then loaned out to another club), a player can't actually play for more than two clubs in a season. So if he gets a game when Bentaleb is gone it would mean he's not going out on another loan this season?

Isn't there a rule that whilst a player can be registered to two clubs in a season (so could be loaned out to Middlesbrough, registered with us before and after and also then loaned out to another club), a player can't actually play for more than two clubs in a season. So if he gets a game when Bentaleb is gone it would mean he's not going out on another loan this season?

I think that only applies to permanent transfers, although I could be wrong. Townsend played for four clubs in 10/11.

Darren Bent has played for Villa and Brighton this season and is now talking to Derby about another loan.

K Sterling did well for Spurs earlier. Is he related to this guy:

Tottenham are considering a £7.5million bid for Liverpool winger Raheem Sterling.
The 17-year-old is wanted on loan by QPR but Spurs are keen on a permanent deal.
The club are continuing to negotiate with Emirates Marketing Project over Emmanuel Adebayor, 28.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...nsider-bid-Raheem-Sterling.html#ixzz3NsEtQPQI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Saw earlier today that Liverpool are going to offer him a new 100k a week contract. Things change quickly.

K Sterling did well for Spurs earlier. Is he related to this guy:

Tottenham are considering a £7.5million bid for Liverpool winger Raheem Sterling.
The 17-year-old is wanted on loan by QPR but Spurs are keen on a permanent deal.
The club are continuing to negotiate with Emirates Marketing Project over Emmanuel Adebayor, 28.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...nsider-bid-Raheem-Sterling.html#ixzz3NsEtQPQI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I think I read somewhere that Raheem isn't related to Kaziah.

BTW, the commentator on the match (Spurs U18 v Frenz Utd Malaysia, which we won 5-0) said that Josh Onomah had been withdrawn from the tournament squad because he had been selected to be in the first team squad for the FA Cup game v Burnley. Hope he gets at least a late sub appearance.

Is Yahaya there?? The official squad list says not, but there was that article the other day with his agent saying he would be in Malaysia for this tournament prior to joing back up with his national team.

think i saw something saying he is with the Nigeria u20 team for a tournament

I read the same thing, but I understood it to mean that Yahaya was going to play in the Malaysian tournament before joining up with the U20 team. I'm so speculative about this deal because of what has happenend in the past, the agent just seems to lie.

I read the same thing, but I understood it to mean that Yahaya was going to play in the Malaysian tournament before joining up with the U20 team. I'm so speculative about this deal because of what has happenend in the past, the agent just seems to lie.

Yahaya has definitely played for Spurs in one or two behind closed doors friendlies and he has been pictured in a Spurs shirt a few times:

default.jpg

default.jpg

So although the agent might indeed be a bit of a windbag, there's definitely some sort of deal in place - even if we can't be certain of the details.

Back