• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The underrated films thread

Underrated?

Pitch Black I thought was an excellent Sci Fi horror considering it was low budget

Sci fi horror again - Pandorum I thought was very good but had virtually no profile

Im gonna watch the game now

I think I have watched it before but dont remember it.

If its brick im coming back on here and gonna teach people a lesson

Born On The Fourth Of July. It was released only a couple of years after Platoon another Vietnam film directed by Oliver Stone, but Born On The Fourth Of July is one the few war films that shows how hard it was for the Vietnam vets when they returned home. Tom Cruise gives an excellent performance too.

Pitch Black was great. I liked Chronicles of Riddingdong as well, too bad they went so overboard on the costs. I like a good story with a bit of action thrown in, not the other way around.

Also: Waterworld. fudge the critics, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Pitch Black was great. I liked Chronicles of Riddingdong as well, too bad they went so overboard on the costs. I like a good story with a bit of action thrown in, not the other way around.

Also: Waterworld. fudge the critics, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Jeanne Tripplehorn?8)

Run Lola Run
Chronos
Falling Down
Before Sunrise
Equilibrium
Almost Famous
Kingdom of Heaven
The Prestige
Grosse Pointe Blank
Leon

Outsiders is a great movie, the book by S.E.Hinton is great too

The Untouchables does not get enough plaudits in my opinion

I loved In Bruges ("Its a bit like Tottenham..")

While on the subject of Farrell, I also really enjoyed Phone Booth and Tigerland. And in a cheesy way Daredevil was fun.

Cant have this thread without mentioning Dead mans shoes

Herbie: Can I help you, mate?
Richard: [shrugs] Sorry?
Herbie: [says aggressively] What the fudge are you looking at?
Richard: [shouts] You, ya ****!

Back