• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The underrated films thread

Mumorn

Vic Buckingham
So, we have an overrated films thread, why not have an underrated one? What films do you feel are criminally underrated?

Fallen - probably my favourite Denzel Washington film.

Come and See - The only war film you need to see.

The Long Good Friday - Dumps on every other British film made in the last 40 years from a great height.

The boondock saints.

Epic film - havent seen the second yet though

This film represents one of my most guilty moments. When I was younger, my brother had this film and constantly tried to persuade me to watch it, I never did as I thought that the title of the film sounded stupid. Perhaps the title of the film has some reference and makes sense but I kept ignoring it and never, to this day, have I watched the film. I feel kinda guilty as one of the things you should do, when you have brothers or sisters, is to at least give their recommendation a go, especially when I was prompted as often as I was.

I will watch it and see what I think and report back, if I enjoy it then it will very much deserve its place in this thread.

Seven. Not that I think it's underrated film, but people always say Fight Club is a great film, personally I think Seven is by far David Fincher's best film so in a sense it is underrated.

Rock n Rolla

People go on about Snatch and Lock Stock, but I thought Rock n Rolla was great too, as it was a lot darker than the other two, while still maintaining a lot of the humour

Helped that Thandie Newton was smoking hot in it too

Seven. Not that I think it's underrated film, but people always say Fight Club is a great film, personally I think Seven is by far David Fincher's best film so in a sense it is underrated.

fincher's the game is a cracking film too, on tonight, never understood the hype over fight club, brick ive mixed the threads!!

^ was about to say The Game as i saw it was on ITV4 tonight

anyone who hasn't seen it and likes their darkish thriller style movies make sure you check it out

ferris beullers been on - Mira Sara is hot. hmmm never noticed it until now. Very pretty.

Back