• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

om the

Just a phrase mate nothing more, we are in need of a player who can sit in front of the back four, read a game and position himself to cover any breaks. Our biggest weakness at the moment is that when we are attacked we are wide open to pick runners up so yes imo we are wide open and have been for a long time.
I don't disagree that we need a top class defensive minded central midfield player, but I think in the last couple of games the goals and chances have come from balls in from wide positions as opposed to us being wide open through the middle?

I don't disagree that we need a top class defensive minded central midfield player, but I think in the last couple of games the goals and chances have come from balls in from wide positions as opposed to us being wide open through the middle?

Fair point but wherever it has come from we are finding our selfs without a player who thrives at covering and has the ability to see where the danger is and more important cover it. So many times this season i have watched us being run over by opposing teams mainly because our defenders are outnumbered and left exposed.

Davies was leaving us as open down the left as often as Rose has been in recent weeks - was good seeing him help stretching play somewhat but im not sure he has the engine to get up and down like Rose & Walker were able to and what you would expect from modern full backs - i wonder whether Poch thinks he can turn Sessegnon in to a modern full back, otherwise it's another position we need to strengthen in.

Davies was leaving us as open down the left as often as Rose has been in recent weeks - was good seeing him help stretching play somewhat but im not sure he has the engine to get up and down like Rose & Walker were able to and what you would expect from modern full backs - i wonder whether Poch thinks he can turn Sessegnon in to a modern full back, otherwise it's another position we need to strengthen in.
Davies thought he was playing centre back at times... not sure what he was thinking position wise

Does anyone think we will actually do anything in Jan? There’s not be a lot of activity even by doped teams in recent years.

Does anyone think we will actually do anything in Jan? There’s not be a lot of activity even by doped teams in recent years.

I dont see why not.

IMO a RB is the most essential move right now. That and potentially shifting a few off who clearly need to be gone.

I think its highly unlikely theres any sort of overhaul though.

Im curious about the Fernandes talk.

Seemed to me it was either/or with him and Lo Celso in the summer - and Poch made his preference clear.

How do we fit Kane/Son/Alli/Lamela/Moura/Lo Celso AND Fernandes into the team? Seems off balance to me.

Back