• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

And he is not great either
Rabiot has that "Manchester United" profile i.e. played at other huge clubs, not young, huge wages, huge ego.
Like Pogba, Casemiro, Zlatan etc etc.
Watching Casemiro playing today, he must wonder why the Fffk he decided to leave Real Madrid and join that circus. And Amrabat, he only seems to come on as a 5 minute sub and do nothing. And Lisandro Martinez / Rapha Varane too, perma injured. Eriksen does nothing, Mount comes on for 5 minutes. Let's hope they keep up their policy of overpaid and over the hill.
Fernandes is a little sh.it but he is 90% of their thrust and drive, without him they have Garnacho and er...

Rabiot has that "Manchester United" profile i.e. played at other huge clubs, not young, huge wages, huge ego.
Like Pogba, Casemiro, Zlatan etc etc.
Watching Casemiro playing today, he must wonder why the Fffk he decided to leave Real Madrid and join that circus. And Amrabat, he only seems to come on as a 5 minute sub and do nothing. And Lisandro Martinez / Rapha Varane too, perma injured. Eriksen does nothing, Mount comes on for 5 minutes. Let's hope they keep up their policy of overpaid and over the hill.
Fernandes is a little sh.it but he is 90% of their thrust and drive, without him they have Garnacho and er...

Casemiro knows exactly why he left madrid. £400k a week 5 year contract.

Just watched the obligatory YouTube and came away with these views:

Pros:
- Knows where the goal is and is generally in the right place at the right time, which is highly valuable
- Good mix of left / right foot / headed goals
- Physical presence that can link play

Cons:
- Physicality might trip into lack of mobility. He’s huuuuuge!
- The state of some of the goalkeeping / defending…. It will be a big step up for him

Let’s be honest, I don’t think he’ll be worse than our current options, and likely an improvement. Would we take him and Son / Werner - another loan - as LWF options for 24/25 and look to remedy the summer after next?

Pros:
- Knows where the goal is and is generally in the right place at the right time, which is highly valuable

Cons:
- The state of some of the goalkeeping / defending…. It will be a big step up for him

Let’s be honest, I don’t think he’ll be worse than our current options, and likely an improvement. Would we take him and Son / Werner - another loan - as LWF options for 24/25 and look to remedy the summer after next?
My Dutch friends think he has got bored no and needs the move

Lot of talk about Alessandro Buongiorno
Anyone seen him play other than on YouTube?
Pinged my Italian mate a text and he said he plays like Romero on the left.
Aggressive, big and “doesn’t fudge around” (my mate used to live here)

Pros:

Cons:

We need to sell son this summer.

So what links have we had recently? There's been a couple of Italian CBs and that CM Ederson from Atalanta keeps popping up. Also Gallagher links aren't going away, But that could just be Chelsea still drumming up interest to get a better price.

Have we had any solid links to strikers?

So what links have we had recently? There's been a couple of Italian CBs and that CM Ederson from Atalanta keeps popping up. Also Gallagher links aren't going away, But that could just be Chelsea still drumming up interest to get a better price.

Have we had any solid links to strikers?
Giminez is constantly being linked since last season

Back