• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer thread

Twitter is the worst place for information, it should be banned from being posted in the transfer chat unless it is a proper reputable source.

If you are going to believe what you read on twitter, you may as well go over to the ITK section on SC.

Gnarbry being suggested today. After the way he destroyed us in the CL a few seasons back. Not a bad shout?

Hmmm... A person supporting his home country. Absolute disgrace.

Note: I strongly condemn everything going on in the middle east, and would preferably had the whole area flattened.
If Britain decided to do what Israel has done i for one would not be supporting it.

I'm kind of (wrongly) known on here for being a little right wing. So I'm not some far left weirdo who has always been marching with flags in London supporting Palestinian causes.

Anyone supporting Israel or Russia is not someone I want to know.

Hmmm... A person supporting his home country. Absolute disgrace.

Note: I strongly condemn everything going on in the middle east, and would preferably had the whole area flattened.

Was in a bar the other night 7 palestinian girls came in. Beautiful girls. Got chatting to them. They weren't drinking alcohol just soft drinks and shisha. It was their last night in sri lanka. I'm dreading going back to london. Can't imagine having to go back to palestine.

Anyway back to transfers.

Back