• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Spanish Football Thread

3 points and a game in hand but they have two tough matches against Bayern coming up so they will have to rotate against sporting next week

it's not over yet

On the Beeb Sports Day:

Ex-England captain Adams to manage La Liga side

Football

Posted at13:36
Former England defender Tony Adams has been appointed coach of Spanish La Liga side Granada until the end of the season, the club have announced.

Granada, who lost 3-1 at home to Valencia on Sunday, are 19th out of 20 teams in La Liga. Adams faces a tough battle to avoid relegation as the club are seven points behind 17th-placed Leganes with seven games of the season left.

Adams has previously managed at Wycombe, Portsmouth and Azerbaijan side Gabala and replaces Lucas Alcaraz.

--

How can they not avoid relegation with that genius in charge? o_O

On the Beeb Sports Day:

Ex-England captain Adams to manage La Liga side

Football

Posted at13:36
Former England defender Tony Adams has been appointed coach of Spanish La Liga side Granada until the end of the season, the club have announced.

Granada, who lost 3-1 at home to Valencia on Sunday, are 19th out of 20 teams in La Liga. Adams faces a tough battle to avoid relegation as the club are seven points behind 17th-placed Leganes with seven games of the season left.

Adams has previously managed at Wycombe, Portsmouth and Azerbaijan side Gabala and replaces Lucas Alcaraz.

--

How can they not avoid relegation with that genius in charge? o_O

1713.gif

You can't leave it there hanging like that. Use fictitious names or something.

I was told that they were stuck in a hotel together, both a bit OCD, neither able to integrate and drove each other mad. He stayed on after Adams got the boot and was meant to be even more miserable on his own.

Stevens is a funny old stick. Doesn't like being recognised and doesn't like it when he isn't recognised. I was told that he had the right hump a few years back when he got passed over a coaching job at Brighton.

Last edited:
I was told that they were stuck in a hotel together, both a bit OCD, neither able to integrate and drove each other mad. He stayed on after Adams got the boot and was meant to be even more miserable on his own.

Stevens is a funny old stick. Doesn't like being recognised and doesn't like it when he isn't recognised. I was told that he had the right hump a few years back when he got passed over a coaching job at Brighton.
And the interesting stories...

Fictitious names would have been more interesting. I think you're holding back on us.

Back