• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Spanish Football Thread

My bet goes down to the last game. Will cover Athletico so ill make a nice tidy profit either way.

Barca have been poor though.

this may not be that bad tho. the "away following" culture in england is unique. maybe in spain this is normal?

I'm not sure about other games, but teams from Barcelona are usually given 500 or less tickets when they play in Madrid, and vice versa.

FA Cup final at 5 or the Spanish title decider? I think I know which one I'll be watching.

Come on Barca

Just a shame Real Madrid have dropped lots of points recently otherwise it'd have been even more exciting.

Would prefer Barcelona to win but won't mind if Atletico wins it. I think Atletico has been the most consistent side in Spain but the CL Final seems to have distracted them. Just glad both Barcelona and Atletico managed to stop the arrogant Ronaldo and greedy Bale from winning the league with Real Madrid.

hope Atletico do it, shame Bale couldn't win it in his first season though, I've really enjoyed watching Madrid this year

Back