• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Spanish Football Thread

disappointed to be honest, I kinda like Madrid, would rather them win it than anyone else, even more so since Bale went there

Madrid are the blueprint of what I want spurs to be

disappointed to be honest, I kinda like Madrid, would rather them win it than anyone else, even more so since Bale went there

Madrid are the blueprint of what I want spurs to be

A state subsidised favourite of a former dictator who go around using underhand tactics to get other club players? :rio:

not the first bit (we've not had a dictator for a while), no problem with the second bit though

I mean I want galatico's in a massive stadium repeated league wins and more European cups than anybody else, I want us to have that arrogant swagger

Couldn't give a **** what happens to Modric and Bale when playing for another club. Hope they are as unsuccessful as possible.

As for Real Madrid, disgusting club.

Exactly. Doesn't matter how much they had contributed to us before but players like Sheringham, Campbell, Berbatov, Modric and Bale betrayed the club by forcing us to sell them. They are real traitors to the club. They caused us huge setback which we are unable to overcome until now.

Used to like Real Madrid until they forced us to sell Modric and Bale. Will be glad if they don't win any trophies this season.

Have we never overly encouraged a player to join us?

Bit hypocritical - not that I'm cheering on Real .... Very much want Athletico to win it.

not the first bit (we've not had a dictator for a while), no problem with the second bit though

I mean I want galatico's in a massive stadium repeated league wins and more European cups than anybody else, I want us to have that arrogant swagger

The arrogant swagger which comes from the Madrid Ultras (that Mourinho thanked for their support last season) belief in their own racial superiority... :-k

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/a...mestalla-fans-burned-a-catalan-flag-pictures/
The Copa Del Rey final did not get off to a clean start.

Before the match at the Mestalla Stadium in Valencia, Real Madrid supporters were accused of being Nazis and intolerant for burning a Catalan flag.

El Mundo Deportivo have posted pictures on their website showing a Nazi flag hung outside one of the Real Madrid fan entrances at the game, together with another picture of a fan burning a Catalan flag.

http://www.espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1579611/real-madrid-fans-fined-nazi-symbols?cc=5739
Four Real Madrid fans have been fined 3,000 euros each after displaying Nazi symbols in the 1-0 Madrid derby defeat to Atletico.

The fine, imposed by a Spanish government commission, comes after the unidentified members of the “Ultras Sur” group showed symbols including a swastika and the German word “Totenkopf”, a reference to the Nazi’s SS paramilitary organisation.

The four were also banned from sporting venues for six months. The same level of sanction that was handed out following an incident which saw a laser shone at Diego Simeone during the Primera Division game.

http://www.wsc.co.uk/wsc-daily/953-January-2009/2531-real-madrid-tolerate-fascism
A remarkable story came out of last week’s Spanish league game between Real Madrid and Osasuna that seemed to broadly escape press commentary.

The game’s referee, Alfonso Perez Burrull, wrote up in his match report that Real fans were waving flags and banners with “extremist or radical symbolism”. He also referred to chants “making reference to the gas chamber, death to Osasuna”, and shouts of “Fascists forever”, accompanied by gestures and signs “of a fascist nature”.

Following Burrull’s report, the Spanish football federation slapped Madrid with a draconian fine of… €3,000. A federation spokesman said Real had been punished for breaching a rule aimed at preventing xenophobia and intolerance.

Have we never overly encouraged a player to join us?

Bit hypocritical - not that I'm cheering on Real .... Very much want Athletico to win it.

We've never sold shirts of players we haven't even signed yet whilst that player is still being paid by his parent club as far as I am aware.

I meant on the field, no neonazi types thanks

You say that "Madrid are the blueprint of what I want spurs to be" which I guess means you want Spurs to be purchased by a £billionaire who is devious enough to circumvent the FFP rules so that we can buy up all the world' best players on big money contracts?

As that is the only way (short of Britain being taken over by a fascist dictator who happens to support Tottenham) we can possibly hope to replicate the dominance of the state-sponsored Real Madid side of the 1950s which has lead to generations of day trippers from across the globe filling up their enormous stadium ever since.

You say that "Madrid are the blueprint of what I want spurs to be" which I guess means you want Spurs to be purchased by a £billionaire who is devious enough to circumvent the FFP rules so that we can buy up all the world' best players on big money contracts?

As that is the only way (short of Britain being taken over by a fascist dictator who happens to support Tottenham) we can possibly hope to replicate the dominance of the state-sponsored Real Madid side of the 1950s which has lead to generations of day trippers from across the globe filling up their enormous stadium ever since.

yes

Back